Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

what is everyone doing for the 4th

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 07:37 PM
Administrator
Default RE: what is everyone doing for the 4th

just ordered a keg of great local brewed beer.. and am on my way right now to build an outdoor projector screen... wire up some speakers outside.. and rock out!!

4th is my fav holiday out of them all

Old 06-29-2006, 07:41 PM

bent by me the are banned by the cities, and Santa Ana does have fireworks. Im sure by u there is a city that sells them. I mean we have way more fire danger than there is up north b/c everything is dry around here. BUt thats how i get my fireworks. I only know of a few that are banned but those are more like dynamite than fireworks.

Old 06-29-2006, 10:15 PM
2nd Gear

Some cities in California sell what are called "safe and sane" fireworks. mainly small fountains, snakes, and sparklers. anything that is fired into the air is illegal. Things like roman candles and bottle rockets can't be bought in California and are illegal to use here as well. IMO the safe and sane stuff isnt worth buying. If your gonna buy fireworks do a roadtrip to a factory in mexico or nevada

Old 06-29-2006, 10:18 PM
2nd Gear

Well, I'm doing really well at the new job (say's the boss) and he said I could have that day off. They origionally had me scheduled for duty that day, but now I get to enjoy the fireworks show that the city of Seattle put's on every year. I hear it's about an hour long, of all out fireworks. Should be interesting.

Old 06-29-2006, 10:36 PM
4th Gear

Early morning... Taste of Chicago... then off to grandmas to meet sister & couple friends for more food and beer. Then at night fireworks baby.

Old 06-29-2006, 11:40 PM
4th Gear

getting wasted

Old 06-29-2006, 11:47 PM
3rd Gear

We're having a small get together with some friends but not too crazy because work is on Wed. Our balcony faces the corporate center that does the fire work show for KC. It's a huge show and we're only about 500 yards from it. Should be fun. Our big party is next weekend. Huge UFC!!!! We're getting a keg and tons of food!

Everyone have a safe weekend.

Old 06-30-2006, 12:19 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

i'll be doing a little bit of everything, including some of nothing. i'm sure i'll indulge (possibly over-indulge) in margaritas and wine. (although not at the same time). might host a small informal dinner party, probably golf, take a few naps, etc

Old 06-30-2006, 12:22 AM

ORIGINAL: cary12

We're having a small get together with some friends but not too crazy because work is on Wed. Our balcony faces the corporate center that does the fire work show for KC. It's a huge show and we're only about 500 yards from it. Should be fun. Our big party is next weekend. Huge UFC!!!! We're getting a keg and tons of food!

Everyone have a safe weekend.
that UFC is gonna be great, its all the rivals fighting!!!

Old 06-30-2006, 12:27 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: audilover04

Some cities in California sell what are called "safe and sane" fireworks. mainly small fountains, snakes, and sparklers. anything that is fired into the air is illegal.
Friggin cali pc pussies are pathetic. Me and a friend almost got arrested on Thankgiving one year for shooting off some firworks in San Francisco. It seemed like a good idea at the time. We didn't burn down the city or anything. I can't stomach a government that says I can't shoot off fireworks.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. - Thomas Jefferson