Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What does your screen name mean?

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 08:00 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: What does your screen name mean?

too many @ss punches!

Old 09-10-2005, 03:55 AM

ORIGINAL: Cheese Eater

too many @ss punches!
They were only/all slaps...no punches! That would not be cool at all, this is all surface...much better/big difference...right?

Old 09-10-2005, 05:17 AM
4th Gear

gasp!

Old 09-10-2005, 06:29 AM
1st Gear

it was a hs drinking party
my ex was there so was her best really hot friend.

Her friend wanted to stay a virgin and not have 'sex', so I used a heinz ketchup bottle.... everyone, including my ex walked in on it....

Next week my friend told the story and our chem teacher over heard, he dubbed me the nickname. It stuck ever since... Taking a girls virginity with a ketchup bottle, keeps her good with god, and provided a good story for me (alot more to it than that but I am ******* tired)

Old 09-12-2005, 03:37 AM

ORIGINAL: Heinzanova

Her friend wanted to stay a virgin and not have 'sex', so I used a heinz ketchup bottle.... everyone, including my ex walked in on it....

Next week my friend told the story and our chem teacher over heard, he dubbed me the nickname. It stuck ever since... Taking a girls virginity with a ketchup bottle, keeps her good with god, and provided a good story for me (alot more to it than that but I am ******* tired)
That is absolutely wonderful!

My brother was at a hs party and (long story short) started having sex with a girl under the sheets and they busted in on them while she was on top and they pulled of the sheets. His name is Tony. His nickname is T-Bone!!!!
The best part of the story is that it caught on with his wife later on (she does not no the origin of the name) and she started calling him by his nickname too! But, awww, she calls him T-Bo! (All cute and fluffy like.) Yeah, they're divorced now...definitely.

Old 09-13-2005, 07:34 AM
3rd Gear

haha, back in my younger years when i was a hoodlum, this was what i wrote on the walls, you know graffiti and stuff.

Old 09-13-2005, 08:04 AM
2nd Gear

Mine came from a legend about a chapel called Rosslyn in Midlothian Scotland where it was said the seven silver effigies of Templar knights once stood, guarding what was at one time considered the resting place of the Truth of the Holy Grail (documents called "Sang Real" that allegedly proved that Mary Magdalene was the wife of Christ and the the Holy Grail was in fact the sacred bloodline of descendants from that union which the Templars were sworn to protect) following it's removal from Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem soon after the First Crusade.

Haha, not really. See sig.....

Old 09-13-2005, 11:03 AM
3rd Gear

ROFL!! now that is fukcing great!

Old 09-13-2005, 12:04 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: TomRitt

Once again I'm gonna have to say this!!! That is absolutely brilliant!!! Wonderful use of a ketchup bottle!!!!

Old 09-14-2005, 04:02 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: skidplatexa4

ORIGINAL: TomRitt

Once again I'm gonna have to say this!!! That is absolutely brilliant!!! Wonderful use of a ketchup bottle!!!!

I tried to tell her buttsechs would keep her good with god, but she didnt trust me (and she had damn good reason too).

That was the same party were Alixis got the nickname *tttthhhssphh* (fart noise with tounge) not for something she did, but because we all snuck in a room our friend mike was going down on her sister, and we hear a fart and he is like aawwee WTF and we all threw on the lights... sucks to have a twin sister fart in some guys face and it haunts you.... funnier thing is I tried to make it follow her to college, I was able to extort sex from her in exchange for keeping it secret.

Quick Reply: What does your screen name mean?