Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What Does Everybody Do To Relax??

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 09:10 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: What Does Everybody Do To Relax??

ORIGINAL: viper9821

During the summer when my boat is in the watter I just go straight out for like 20min and get a few miles off shore and just sit and listen to music. The sun and waves are really relaxing. Showers are good and recently I've been taking naps but I think thats because I have nothing to do this winter[:@]

For me driving is the best as long as it's not in traffic. Finding an empty spot on the highway and taking it past 100 is fun.
I wish I had a boat - I'd probably really like that.

I enjoy driving, too, but if I go too far over the limit, I start stressing about cops. I seriously find a way to get nervous with just about anything. I'm hoping for some road trips this summer; I'd really like to go stay with my aunt and uncle in Arizona for a while, but that's quite a hike for someone my age.

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

what's stessing you out? (that is, if you care to share.)
It's just a number of things. When it's not school, I find something else to worry about. I don't know what it is - it seems there's always something, though. [&o]

Old 02-05-2008, 09:10 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: kolbs_91

ORIGINAL: HP Addict

smoke ganja
Yeah...no. Sorry, just never saw the point - probably because everyone around here abuses it like crazy. [:-]
abuses? hope u weren't referring to me. that aside, YOU don't have to abuse weed, you can smoke it on the weekend when your just chillin and have nothing better to do. saying smoking is wrong (not sayin u did, just makin a point) is like sayin drinking is wrong. you just keep it recreational. smoke a blunt, listen to some reggae, and tell me you don't feel more relaxed than you've ever been.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:12 PM
4th Gear

want an e-hug?

Old 02-05-2008, 09:14 PM
5th Gear

I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to about half of the people that I go to school with...and, well, quite a bit of people I don't go to school with. It's pretty bad in this area.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:25 PM
1st Gear

Excercise & Sex are good stress reliefs...LOL

But Really exercise! such as rollerblading, bike riding, long walks, ect. I like cruzing around with the top down and just getting some fresh air!

Oh and there is always the Jacuzzi, Booze, and Smoke [8D]

Old 02-05-2008, 09:31 PM
Site Moderator

Fix random crap on my car, watch Robin Williams HBO special, play video games.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

i walk.
also writing is a good thing to do.

or doing what ever it takes to make someone else smile...cuz that usually comes back to you in multiples.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:36 PM

Drive. Doesnt need to be fast. Find a backroad and just cruise with some chill music and the windows cracked(winter). Def turn off the phone and any other elctronic communications. Go to the water, a lake, the ocean, your bathtub, just sit on/in the water. Always does it for me. I'd say smoke a blunt by the water and listen to some music, (my personal vent) but that wouldn't really apply to you I guess.

A good conbo if movies works as well.. watch like three in a row as said above and make each one more and more chill progressivly. eg. Scarface > anything else > The Big Lebowski... you'll feel great. Or just read a book for a day.

I think me and Chaos have mastered the "chill out" workings. Ganja smokers know how to accomplish nothing and feel great about it.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:49 PM
3rd Gear

I go running. Or I go see a movie by myself...it's really therapeutic to sit in the dark and feed yourself...like being back in the womb. Those are my favorite G-rated stress relievers.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:54 PM
1st Gear

^ hahaha

I usually just sleep when i'm stressed. Like after the SAT or somin I'll sleep for 15 hours straight, waking up everyonce in a while to **** and eat.

Quick Reply: What Does Everybody Do To Relax??