Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

what does every1 do for a living..?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 05:55 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: what does every1 do for a living..?

bush is an idiot, but i think he's doing a good job with most of the bullshit he has to deal with. he gets a super bad rap for being so bad at public speaking. he really does sound like a community college dropout turned successful jiffy-lube employee. i've been on the fence about bush for a while now, but overall i guess he's alright, a little too conservative for me though. as far as the oil thing goes....of course he's there for oil, and you'll stop bitching when our gas prices drop. we need their oil...we've needed it for decades. it's just been a matter of finding the perfect excuse...*cough* invisible WMDs *cough*

and rs, bush is far too stupid to take over the world, we don't have to worry about that.

Old 03-26-2005, 06:19 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: live4mys4

Poolboys dont get tons of sex except in the movies!! its all a con!! The best ive ever got is a drunk 70 yr old lady tickle my stomach tell me i have beautiful chocolate eyes, explain what shes drank, and ask me to call her aunty helen!!! Then she wandered off into her house with me confused in her yard holding my pole.... er pool pole.
But then again in the bay area there are some beautiful women here, if only... sigh....
that's so hot

Old 03-26-2005, 06:51 PM

BFlan, your an idiot....
as far as the oil thing goes....of course he's there for oil, and you'll stop bitching when our gas prices drop.
they haven't done anything but go up since we've been over there, and the oil feilds were the first thing our military took control of.
those oil savings.. you think good'ol G.W. is gonna pass that savings on to the average consumer?? YEAH RIGHT !! that would mean less profits for the gas companies, and who do you think his loyalty is with...??
Bush would rather have his ultra-rich TX oil-tycoon buddies get rich(er) than pass any savings down to the consumer..

and if you think it's o.k. to start an invasion over fabricated excuses and lies.... remind yourself of that opinion next time you cant understand why allmost every other nation on earth dispises us..

and as far as him doping a good job "Protecting the homeland" -as he put it -lol
America IS NOT safer since Bush has been to office, if anything we are LESS SAFE today than in 2000. and it's not just me that feel this way.. the entire eastern-seaboard of the U.S. ( Maine-Maryland , NY included) voted OVERWHELMINGLY to get Bush OUT OF OFFICE in '04 (which coinicedentally would undoubtably be the most likely part of the country for any terror attacks (Boston, NY, Philly, Baltimore, D.C.))

Old 03-26-2005, 07:26 PM
4th Gear

do you belive things that the UN or someone like Ted Kennedy or Clinton say?

Old 03-26-2005, 07:58 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: JDCrowe

BFlan, your an idiot....
as far as the oil thing goes....of course he's there for oil, and you'll stop bitching when our gas prices drop.
they haven't done anything but go up since we've been over there, and the oil feilds were the first thing our military took control of.
those oil savings.. you think good'ol G.W. is gonna pass that savings on to the average consumer?? YEAH RIGHT !! that would mean less profits for the gas companies, and who do you think his loyalty is with...??
Bush would rather have his ultra-rich TX oil-tycoon buddies get rich(er) than pass any savings down to the consumer..

and if you think it's o.k. to start an invasion over fabricated excuses and lies.... remind yourself of that opinion next time you cant understand why allmost every other nation on earth dispises us..

and as far as him doping a good job "Protecting the homeland" -as he put it -lol
America IS NOT safer since Bush has been to office, if anything we are LESS SAFE today than in 2000. and it's not just me that feel this way.. the entire eastern-seaboard of the U.S. ( Maine-Maryland , NY included) voted OVERWHELMINGLY to get Bush OUT OF OFFICE in '04 (which coinicedentally would undoubtably be the most likely part of the country for any terror attacks (Boston, NY, Philly, Baltimore, D.C.))

and that's why we're better than you

Old 03-26-2005, 11:11 PM
6th Gear

awwww, someone is a sore loser. sniff sniff.

It's nice of you to smear truth to try to get your point across.

Old 03-27-2005, 12:05 AM
2nd Gear

jd, there are too many people like you out there that hate bush because it's the thing to do. first of all, as i've already stated, i don't like bush. that being said, twenty years from now george w. bush is going to be known as one of the most successful presidents of our time. he's the only president in history to gain approval ratings during a war. we've been trying to go after the middle east for their oil for decades, it's no secret.

i realize that most of the rest of world hates us, but that's tough luck, because we keep the world turning. i don't know if you're aware of this, but we're the most powerful, influential country in the world. without america, alot of people would be sol. so let em hate, whatever, they need us, and that's the bottom line.

and just because the military took control of the oil fields doesn't mean they can just start shipping it over here. that's an incredibly ignorant statement.

Old 03-27-2005, 12:24 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Jestnomen

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-27-2005, 12:26 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: BFlan2001

jd, there are too many people like you out there that hate bush because it's the thing to do. first of all, as i've already stated, i don't like bush. that being said, twenty years from now george w. bush is going to be known as one of the most successful presidents of our time. he's the only president in history to gain approval ratings during a war. we've been trying to go after the middle east for their oil for decades, it's no secret.

i realize that most of the rest of world hates us, but that's tough luck, because we keep the world turning. i don't know if you're aware of this, but we're the most powerful, influential country in the world. without america, alot of people would be sol. so let em hate, whatever, they need us, and that's the bottom line.

and just because the military took control of the oil fields doesn't mean they can just start shipping it over here. that's an incredibly ignorant statement.
We're the most powerful country in the world
we're just waiting to pounce.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. oh... good times.

Old 03-27-2005, 04:09 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Jestnomen

Semper Fi.

Quick Reply: what does every1 do for a living..?