Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What do we like the best about our Audis???

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 10:04 PM
4th Gear

no doubt they have sweet cars... but the lost my business when they were complete dicks to me when i asked how much they'd give me for my 740... never even gave me a quote...

oh well, they were out quite a bit on that would, not to mention i know another shop around here that gives better deals and is a lot friendlier...

but oh well..

sutherland does have sweet cars right now though, my eye is on a new s4 imola yellow avant, yea i drool

Old 09-15-2008, 10:17 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by millenia
i had my license since i was 16, and my dad has a medium size dealer ship, so i get my audis cheap at the auctions, i paid for my 6 speed i paid only 5900 buks and didnt do anything do it, it had 101 k fully serviced with timing belt done, sold it to this kid for 7800 buks, made around 1700 buks on it with taxas and crap like that, so thats my i m onto my fourth one, trying to sell it but first need to fix this obd port thing, than i wanna get a 2004 a6 s line and keep it for like couple years
Not too hard for me to believe since the Audi is my 6th car and im only 20 haha. I can't keep a car for more then a year I swear... even my last car took me 1 year and like 6 days to get it running with the engine swap then 2 months later I traded it for the Audi. No doubt I got a good deal because i only spent around 4k for the car and drivetrain swap and sold it for 5k but still it was one of my dream cars and I couldn't hold onto it. The Audi was one of my dream cars too. I say what I love the most about it is curves of the B5. I love how the headlights look and then the lip on the trunk.

Old 09-15-2008, 10:24 PM
1st Gear

to ttkid, i wouldnt do a trade on something that old too, because you wont just resale it or anything, they traded my aunts 05 m3 for one of there v10 tdi touregs

Old 09-15-2008, 10:44 PM
4th Gear

i was just seein what they would give me for it... haha

but they blew me off because they were EATING while they shouldve been working... wasnt even lunch hour or anything...

Old 09-15-2008, 10:56 PM
5th Gear

i love how my car just so effing gorgeous and how i can pull through corners like i was glued to the ground. just wished i coulda out ran this g37 the other night when we were messing around lol ; )

Old 09-19-2008, 12:34 AM

I have an 03 a6 avant black with tan leather...I've always kinda liked some BMW and mercedes wagons, but when I test drove the Audi I was sold.The avant's curves, zenon lights that move, and the acceleration are just plain nice!!!
It's also funny how people sorta stare at my car.I love the inside with everything lit up in red...feels like I am in some wild cockpit!!I also love how this thing seems planted to the road and how every once in a while I have to smoke someone on the road.Many people have no clue what these cars can do so every blue moon I show em'

Old 09-19-2008, 12:42 AM
5th Gear

I love how it costs like, $60 for a haldex oil change, and how little turn signal bulbs can cost $7... ; )

Anyway, I have a 7 year old car, and I get looks and compliments every other day. Not gonna get that driving a honduh.

Old 09-19-2008, 02:25 AM

my car fits me like a glove...easy to drive, handles like nothing else....might not be the fastest of best hadling car i have owned, but it is most definitely the best all around car i have ever driven...

I walked into starbucks a lil while back and a girl walked up to me and asked me if i drive a real fast black car...since I have the only modded black B5 in redding, i stand out alot...

I love my audi!

Old 09-19-2008, 02:29 AM

I love how everyone in my home town thinks im a sell-out. I came back from school this year with my car and alotta my friends were like, wtf... what happened to the jeep, you got rid of it for a wagon. Then i take them for a ride, not all that impressive, 2.7T allroad, but its a helluva lot faster than the ol cherokee Plus me and a few other buddies like to go cruise down 'the strip' in seaside, our beach tourist town and wait for people to yell at us 'when does you mom want her car back' (my buddy has a 05 m3) then we get out and and f*ck with people.

Old 09-19-2008, 03:48 AM
1st Gear

i love the fact that every old guy hate me. cause like most of you i am 20 and this is like my 8th car, but this is the best car and fastest car i have owned. i love that my audi is a total sleeper until the turbo spools up and i say by to that POS civic or honda ricer.

Quick Reply: What do we like the best about our Audis???