Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What do u have on your key chain

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 01:46 AM
Administrator
Default RE: What do u have on your key chain

ORIGINAL: GTMA4

keys

hmmm thats interesting..

Old 08-02-2005, 02:07 AM

House key and a BI-LO advantage card.

Old 08-02-2005, 02:10 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: p2ii

giant's better! j/k

Old 08-02-2005, 02:20 AM
Administrator

I have a QFC card but shop at safeway... hmm maybe i should take it off

Old 08-02-2005, 02:25 AM

ORIGINAL: SamJamaica

giant's better! j/k

What's funny is, I have that bi-lo thing on there and I don't ever go there.

Old 08-02-2005, 02:27 AM
Administrator

wut is bi lo

Old 08-02-2005, 02:29 AM
Administrator

i think its a shopping place

Old 08-02-2005, 03:29 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: SamJamaica

giant's better! j/k
Funny story:

Walked into a Giant store out by my officve one morning about 6am (two things, first, for those unfamiliar, the Giant chain has a big @ssD sign on the front of their stores that says, "GIANT Food & Drugs." Second, I was dressed in nrmal business-casual attire whe I did this). There's, like, NOBODY in there except me, a couple of cashiers, a stockboy and maybe a manager, somewhere. I'm looking for some snacks for lunch. Over by the dairy section is this teenager putting milk or sunthin in teh cooler. As I approach I ask him if there's a manager or supervisor around I can talk to. Being a concentientious employee he of course asks if there's something HE can nelp me with. "Sure," I say. "I noticed that your sign out front says, 'Giant Food & Drugs' but everything in here is 'NORMAL'-sized." AT this point the kids starts laughin his @ss off, right? But, I'm looking at him with the *REAL SERIOUS* look on my face, like I'm upset by the fact that everything is "normal"-sized. You shudda seen teh kid as it slowly dawned on him that he might be dealing with a disturbed individual. The laughter slowly faded... His face slowly changed from happy-to-worried-to-abject FEAR!!! At that point I laughed MY @ss off... I cudn't hold it NEmore... I hadda let him off the hook before he pi$$D his pants. It was too phunny. Watching his eyes start searching for an escape route...

If you live NEwhere near a "Giant Food & Drug" supermarket you GOTTA try it. MAke sure you pick a time when it almost empty...

Old 08-02-2005, 03:34 AM
3rd Gear

HAHAHA...thats kinda like the time i walked into a dairy queen and asked the cashier if he had ever actually seen this so-called queen of the dairy....he was awfully confused...gave me my icecream and i walked away laughing..

--E

Old 08-02-2005, 04:18 AM
2nd Gear

I am with the last couple posts on this one, I keep 90% of my keys in the arm rest.
On my audi chain I have the FOB and the Key.
On my house ring I have house key, mailbox, FIVE supermarket discount cards, Bike lock key (to the roadie) (mtn bike is in the arm rest), Key to my parents shed, that need to move, Key to campus buildings, pair of folding sewing scissors (obsessed with pulling threads on clothes, only way I could stop)
In the arm rest, you don't even want to know. I have keys to probably 5 houses, 10 cars, a bunch of master locks and garages, handcuffs (hmm), another 10 discount cards, a few key chains, sometimes it takes me an hour to figure out which key I need, but I have them organized by state (MT, OR, CA, MS)
Oh, I also keep the keys for work in the car, 4 toyota tacomas, camper shells, pump house, back door, office door, and I don't know what the new one fits but I got a new one friday. Oh yeah, key to the servers.
You can tell why I only have one key on the audi chain. I usually carry one or two key chains in my pocket.

Quick Reply: What do u have on your key chain