Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

What to do?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 10:22 PM
Administrator
Default RE: What to do?

thats good, good luck wit number #2 i hope everything works out wit ya

Old 10-16-2005, 10:23 PM
2nd Gear

Thanks.

(my post ***** goal is to get around 20 posts per day)

Old 10-16-2005, 11:27 PM
4th Gear

Behind door number one we have a girl who sounds as if she maybe getting board in a current relationship and is finding new avenews to fufill her needs. While she may still be seeing both of you, this is not that uncommon as she doesn't want to be without someone. She is making sure that she has you to go to if she finnaly brakes it off with the other guy.

Behind door number two we have a girl that as you put it is showing interest in you. If I were you I would deffinatly go out with her regarless of what the other girl might think if she found out. Also, you don't want to be left with nothing by not persuing #2 and then loosing #1.

In conclustion, you should see both of them, even let them know that you are dating others. find the one that you like the best and remain friends with the other.
Good luck with it.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:13 AM
2nd Gear

I don't care what #1 thinks about me seeing #2, considering #1 has been bumped back to friend status in my book. If I was looking for a casual relationship with both girls, I would have no problem seeing them both, but since as I said in the first post, I am looking for a more serious relationship, I'd feel better just leaving #1 as a friend and keeping it that way.

Here's a little analogy I thought up:

I am feeling hungry, so I go to my fridge and see whats up. While I was walking over, I smelled something really good, so I decide to check it out. Inside the fridge, I find #1, in the form of a **** sandwich that smells really good on the outside. Yeah, I'm hungry, and yeah, I could eat a **** sandwich, but my better instincts tell me that if I want to be able to hold down any other food (girl #2), I'm better off waiting a little bit longer until mom gets home to see what she bought at the grocery store. Even if #2 doesn't work out, I'll feel better not having taken a bite out of a **** sandwich.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:29 AM
Administrator

OMG that is the worst attempt at an analogy I have ever seen... So sorry, please dont take this as me being rude.. but you just said you wanted to eat ****!!! And is your mom bringing home this girl? because thats what i got out of it... thanks though I needed a good laugh

Old 10-17-2005, 12:37 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

OMG that is the worst attempt at an analogy I have ever seen... So sorry, please dont take this as me being rude.. but you just said you wanted to eat ****!!! And is your mom bringing home this girl? because thats what i got out of it... thanks though I needed a good laugh
how about this gurl #1 is like cocaine, shes fine, soft, and im guessing white also
your just gonna waste time and money on something that isnt gonna last
its more of a quick fix then a long lasting feeling
the longer your on it the more fukked up you will be come
and it will cloud your mind

Old 10-17-2005, 12:59 AM
Administrator

that is perfect!!!

Old 10-17-2005, 01:19 AM
Administrator

Girl #1 =

Old 10-17-2005, 03:52 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

how about this gurl #1 is like cocaine, shes fine, soft, and im guessing white also
your just gonna waste time and money on something that isnt gonna last
its more of a quick fix then a long lasting feeling
the longer your on it the more fukked up you will be come
and it will cloud your mind

Alright panda, where did you find that one. that was just to well thought out to just come to you in this beautiful instant. anyway I think I will have to use it.

Old 10-17-2005, 04:08 AM
2nd Gear

Sorry, I had a little too much dip and wasn't thinking straight.