Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

weres zrwhat

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2007, 12:47 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: weres zrwhat

i dont get why some people decide to post here just to diss others. i can see if someone pisses you off first, but when has Vanessa ever pissed anyone off (cept maybe the other ladies) oh well, douche's will always be douche's

and hey Vanessa how have you been? glad to see your making that paper, and good luck with the sales. im starting to work at my uncle's dealership soon. can't wait till i make my first sale he started at the same job and now he's running the place (and as a side note his wedding was last night in Ft. Lauderdale and it was the shiiiiit. gota love open bars and lots of single ladies[8D])

Old 05-20-2007, 01:13 PM
Senior Administrator

your gonna be selling used Yugo's, too?!?!?!?

Old 05-20-2007, 01:52 PM
5th Gear

haha nope. mainly ford's and mercury. ya i know they suck but they are in the perfect location for their business. there are MILLIONS of old farts down here and they love their huge boat sized sedans, so the dealership banks. and if i get promoted once, i get to start driving around some cars from the dealership. like this baby

Old 05-20-2007, 05:08 PM
2nd Gear

hey ppl
so, B, your going to be selling fords? nice!
You will do well! And like every car sales person is a stoner anyways, huh! lol
I dont sell yugos, lol! I sell new Nissans, and pre-owned vehicles also.
Now give me a Yugo, and I will sell the **** out of it! haha, Theres an *** for every seat, right?

Anyhow I made my largestgross in my car sales career ever yesterday! only 1187$ for me to take home, but it was what, 2 hours worth of work. I havent been selling but for 5 days, and I have sold three. 2 new, one used, all nissans tho! haha

So if I can get the numbers to work completely will you buy and drive this vehicle today?! hahah

I sure missed all of you! And I think I could sit here and talk forever, you know ma!
xoxo

Old 05-20-2007, 06:29 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah, what he said ^

Old 05-20-2007, 10:01 PM
4th Gear

hey heres zrwhat, but i guess you all know that.man i dont hang aroung here as often as i used to while in BIO.