Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

weres zrwhat

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: weres zrwhat

Bombay is simply the BEST gin you can ever have the honor of puttin down your gullet. It've VERY expensive if/when you can find it, and VERY, VERY good. Oh, wait, just saw the "winkey-smiley." You already know about Bombay, doncha? Well, for the yung'uns, anyway. Save up your bottle caps and green-stamps (anybody on here old enough to remember those?) and go find some.

P.S. DON'T pollute it with juice, OK? Not Cranberry, not Orange, not Cherry-Limeade. Bmbay was meant to be savored NEAT, or with a cube or two of ice, if you must.

Old 05-18-2007, 01:56 PM
3rd Gear

i throw a little bit of tonic in it, no lime.... and its wonderful!

Old 05-18-2007, 06:17 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Bombay is simply the BEST gin you can ever have the honor of puttin down your gullet. It've VERY expensive if/when you can find it, and VERY, VERY good. Oh, wait, just saw the "winkey-smiley." You already know about Bombay, doncha? Well, for the yung'uns, anyway. Save up your bottle caps and green-stamps (anybody on here old enough to remember those?) and go find some.

P.S. DON'T pollute it with juice, OK? Not Cranberry, not Orange, not Cherry-Limeade. Bmbay was meant to be savored NEAT, or with a cube or two of ice, if you must.
sorry to poke, but i know you gotta miss the prices in europe. i pay $14 for a litre of bombay. and if i go to ramstein (when we closed R-M, that became the hub) the canadian store sells those 2 litre bottles of finlandia for 30 euro and johnny walker blue for 55 euro. just thought you'd like to know.

Old 05-18-2007, 06:31 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: zrwhat

Not that I care, but mr cheese eater, or whatever you call yourself, I have tech certified, because Im a mechanic. I dont really give a **** tho, you can take a picture of it if you want to think about it some more? I dunno, dont really know why you are so interested, but since you are... I'll be availble for any PMs if you need some car help.
obviously you do, or you wouldn't say so.curious that yourespond tothat piece of paper, but not on the military spouse comment...hmmm

Old 05-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Cheese Eater

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

sorry to poke, but i know you gotta miss the prices in europe. i pay $14 for a litre of bombay. and if i go to ramstein (when we closed R-M, that became the hub) the canadian store sells those 2 litre bottles of finlandia for 30 euro and johnny walker blue for 55 euro. just thought you'd like to know.
Just another of the 100-or so, reasons why I miss Europe

Old 05-19-2007, 03:14 AM
2nd Gear

Oops my bad, sorry, I dont cheat. Simple as that, you know what im saying? Of course you do.

Lovely,how whensomeof youthought I was gone, was the perfect time to talk ****, ******* losers, lol. whateva

Old 05-19-2007, 03:35 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

yeah imagine that lol
Whats up with you!?!?!?
How have you been? And I totally missed you!

Old 05-19-2007, 02:09 PM
2nd Gear

Hey, zrwhat's back..... what's up?!?

Old 05-19-2007, 02:10 PM
2nd Gear

I thought maybeeskimos kipnapped you......

Old 05-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Senior Administrator

she's been off selling used Yugo's, or sunthin'

Quick Reply: weres zrwhat