Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

weres zrwhat

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 01:14 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: weres zrwhat

ORIGINAL: railrunner

I think she served me a Frosty at the Wendy's in Op, Alabama the other day. Think I saw QuattroChucko flippin burgers there as well....Could this be the fate of popular posters on the AF or was it the 8 Ephedra tablets and Tequila combination I had an hour before...?
That was QuattroChucko but he was fired for roundhousing burgers at the customers. This all happened after him and zrwhat went outback to smoke a blunt they got from Chaos.

Old 05-16-2007, 01:17 PM
2nd Gear

nah, you guys are way off, shes at my house

Old 05-16-2007, 01:19 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

?????????? then what are you doing HERE???????

Old 05-16-2007, 02:52 PM
4th Gear

excellent point. perhaps he has them all kept in a comatose state in glass casings in his basement.

Old 05-16-2007, 05:03 PM
2nd Gear

i was wondering what got her the tech certified thingy? i see that she had an ase certificate, but that equates to being able to change oil, anti-freeze, rotate tires...you get the drift. blueoval had some stuff with his tranny rebuild on the ford and all she seemed to do was agree with what non-tech certified members on here already said, spouted out some component names (like my new guys will to hopefully impress chicks of their technical savvy) or just gave a vote of confidence.

Lauren had her pegged from the start as one of those girls, who talked big (and too much) about her and her and nothing but her so help us God. girls like that are needy and wanty and don't deserve the coddling and praising some give her for being "so cool". her man went to the box, and he was the only one that fooled around? if you read this and believe he was the only one doing that, you don't know military. it's a dirty fact that happens in everyday life, but the problem is intensified in the military by excessive absencess and hightened stress rates coupled with basic human error. i've known too many chicks with her personality that were married/dating my buddies or me until we had to deploy for any length of time (even as little as two week exercises), and all they want is attention tothemselves and them alone, even when kids are involved, they need the attention and haveno compunction about leaving the sons and daughters with mom for the weekend so they can just finally get some time to let of some steam. i guess in a long way i'm telling you all, welcome to the psychotic world of the married military spouse.

Old 05-16-2007, 05:12 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

glass casings, hardly....reynolds heavy duty aluminum foil
are you making a reference to the cube foiling im famous for at my job?

Old 05-16-2007, 05:17 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

?????????? then what are you doing HERE???????
well, ive gotta give the poor girl a rest every once in a while, ya know?

Old 05-16-2007, 06:01 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

wow, thats harsh, have u ever even talked with her outside of posts on AF...........i doubt it
honestly, i don't dig stereotyping. think it's crap, and truly like to hear a person out, usually come away with more info to shape my opionions and sway any prejudices, but most everything said herewastypical of the said needy (not saying she was but typically physically abused as a child) small town, military brat/spouse. maybe it's just my branch, won't confirm, but no matter what everyone think of each other in the military, we'z all the same, driven by passion. mental, physical, emotional, spiritual- those are what we know at a primal level because who know what tomorrow will dish out. disdain, jealousy, envy, hate, anger, love, hope, joy.... it's all passion/adreneline and that is what drives someone who has to deal with the desert. wake up and go. <----PERIOD then, in time, you go home and get to live yourlife again, problem is, it's easiest to pick up when you left off, so, eveything else should be irrevevant? tough on the person that did it. so, if anyone is victim to anything from this, maybe it's both parties....perchance?

Old 05-16-2007, 08:49 PM

I never flip burgers...I flip keys

Old 05-17-2007, 08:56 AM
3rd Gear

Just check out her member profile HERE its says " IM SINGLE!!!" - so maybe some other **** happened.

I do think that its funny that she came to us after her TB broke she told us how she had to push the car in her high heels. and little bit after she got her ride back from the dealer - poof - she's gone

Quick Reply: weres zrwhat