Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Went on a sunday drive with friends today here is all that showed up.

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 05:26 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Went on a sunday drive with friends today here is all that showed up.

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

damn must be nice I wish i had friends like that..
ORIGINAL: GTMA4

Everyone has a couple friends like that they just don't know it.
Naahhh, my friends are all middle-aged rents with mortgages, back-to-school expenditures, and "family"-style Hondas/Mazdas/Fords/SUV's/etc... Best I can do is a co-worker who owns a '03 A6, but he's more into family than Audi-qewl...
I'm the coolest guy my friends know, 'cause I'm the guy wit da Audi & the HOT, YOUNG girlfriend.

Did I mention that she's 16 years YOUNGER than me? I did? Oh, 'cause I'm tellin EVERYBODY!!!
(gud thing I'm old or an age diff like that cud earn me jailtime, huh?)

Were only in our mid 20s-early 30s so 16 years young would be a big problem.

Old 08-14-2005, 06:28 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Went on a sunday drive with friends today here is all that showed up.

ORIGINAL: flyboy

damn what is the address of that garage? is there cameras?
its the big airport in houston and yes there are cameras. that didn't stop me from crawling all over them thou.

is it intercontinental???? im not doing anything today
and someone remind me what happend to the Delorions???? they caught on fire or was that the pentos????

Old 08-14-2005, 06:57 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: 4dot

ORIGINAL: flyboy

damn what is the address of that garage? is there cameras?
its the big airport in houston and yes there are cameras. that didn't stop me from crawling all over them thou.

is it intercontinental???? im not doing anything today
and someone remind me what happend to the Delorions???? they caught on fire or was that the pentos????
yeah, therd leval teminal B about the middle of the garage.

Old 08-14-2005, 07:28 PM
1st Gear

cool - thanx[sm=smiley16.gif]

hey what side of town are you on flyboy????

Old 08-14-2005, 07:43 PM
Senior Administrator

Pintos were prone to bursting into flames if you rear-ended tyhem. (one guy was even sucessfully charged w/attempted murder for putting his wife ro girlfriend in teh back of one and backing into a telephone pole.

DeLoreans were just CRAP!!! Over-priced and unreliable. Then teh OWNER of teh company John Z. DeLorean, got caught up in a FBI sting that involved money-laundering, iinternational trafficking of THOUSANDS of pounds of BLOW, and bilking his OWN company for millions, I thihnk. Or something pretty close to that, NEway.

Old 08-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Pintos were prone to bursting into flames if you rear-ended tyhem. (one guy was even sucessfully charged w/attempted murder for putting his wife ro girlfriend in teh back of one and backing into a telephone pole.

DeLoreans were just CRAP!!! Over-priced and unreliable. Then teh OWNER of teh company John Z. DeLorean, got caught up in a FBI sting that involved money-laundering, iinternational trafficking of THOUSANDS of pounds of BLOW, and bilking his OWN company for millions, I thihnk. Or something pretty close to that, NEway.

yeah that is what happened to them.. I think they were using the cars to smuggle the drugs..

Old 08-14-2005, 08:28 PM
1st Gear

he was arrested but left off on entrapment charges....

GM was the main backer of the car.

He was never accused of murder only drug trafficking and thats where the entrapment charges came in.

He eventually ended up declaring bankruptcy along with his family.

Old 08-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Administrator

hmmm kinda reminds me of that "Where are they now?" show..

Old 08-14-2005, 10:31 PM
Administrator

damn those are nice cars

Old 08-14-2005, 10:36 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: GTMA4

he was arrested but left off on entrapment charges....

GM was the main backer of the car.

He was never accused of murder only drug trafficking and thats where the entrapment charges came in.

He eventually ended up declaring bankruptcy along with his family.
the car i guess didn't sell that well when it was first introduced and it only became popular once he was busted for blow.

oh yea, and those are some pretty sick cars...

Quick Reply: Went on a sunday drive with friends today here is all that showed up.