Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

well...thats just great...

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 08:00 PM
2nd Gear

actually its not pathetic, as long as ur not planning on getting smashed. i do it all the time. i even snuck a beer in yesterday.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:45 PM
5th Gear

if i didn't drink alone, I'd never get any drinking done!

Not that im anti-social, just that i'm usually at work, or winding down at the apartment.

Although, I did border on alcoholic at one point, but I recognized that I was going downhill, and pulled myself back. Beer for breakfast (outside of college) is a good sign that things aren't going so well with the drinking habit.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:59 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by achTTung
if i didn't drink alone, I'd never get any drinking done!

Not that im anti-social, just that i'm usually at work, or winding down at the apartment.

Although, I did border on alcoholic at one point, but I recognized that I was going downhill, and pulled myself back. Beer for breakfast (outside of college) is a good sign that things aren't going so well with the drinking habit.
not if you just happen to crave a beer at that moment. or 5 minutes later. or 5 minutes after that .

Old 02-11-2009, 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by hcaudikeed
thank you very much for your reply. finally someone who doesnt judge me like they know me or the entire situation. plus i guarantee that half the people that called me a douche have actually cheated in the past.
Word.

in the words of Alex from Grandma's Boy, Don't judge me monkey.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:21 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by mctavish11
Word.

in the words of Alex from Grandma's Boy, Don't judge me monkey.
wise words of a wise man.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:51 PM
SoCal Crew Member/White Devil

This stuff is great hcaudi If I remember right your a young guy, screw love anyway. Just admit your getting more *** then a toilet seat and enjoy it for what it is worry about love and relationships later when your older. Also Lust and infacuation lasts for a bare minimum of 6-8 months, it can last up toward the 2 year mark. 11 months is defintly not a long time i just ended a 5 year with my chick. Anyway I also say if it's working for you keep it up, dude Sineo is right if chicks are that dumb then they deserve what they get, but don't marry any of them, certainly don't get them pregnant, and lastly don't be a fool wrap your tool.

Sineo - I like how you call it what it is. Your right, most chicks are that dumb and on the flip side most guys are that dooschy.

p.s. I am not judging anyone I say do as you will. But be prepared for what comes when you post your buisness on public forums.

Last edited by Superdug; 02-11-2009 at 06:53 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:14 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by Superdug
This stuff is great hcaudi If I remember right your a young guy, screw love anyway. Just admit your getting more *** then a toilet seat and enjoy it for what it is worry about love and relationships later when your older. Also Lust and infacuation lasts for a bare minimum of 6-8 months, it can last up toward the 2 year mark. 11 months is defintly not a long time i just ended a 5 year with my chick. Anyway I also say if it's working for you keep it up, dude Sineo is right if chicks are that dumb then they deserve what they get, but don't marry any of them, certainly don't get them pregnant, and lastly don't be a fool wrap your tool.

Sineo - I like how you call it what it is. Your right, most chicks are that dumb and on the flip side most guys are that dooschy.

p.s. I am not judging anyone I say do as you will. But be prepared for what comes when you post your buisness on public forums.
didnt think u were judging me anyway. as for saying admit it, well im not gay, so obviously im not sayin 'ewie' everytime the girl takes her panties off. lol. but as for the infatuation/love situation, only time will tell. about girls being dumb, hell yes they are. you think guys dont have integrity anymore? girls are fast asses these days: day 1- i like you, day 2- i love you, and day 3- i do. i can assure you the only person that even has the slightest marriage potential is my current gf, and thats if we settle our differences. and as for wrapping it up, definitely am . and im posting this on a public forum because im bored out of my mind and have nothing else to do until i have company. but neways, dont know if i posted it before, but now im in a bit of a pickle. this girl is really starting to catch feelings for me. she texted me at 3 in the morning saying "i cant stop thinking about you baby". not exactly what i wanted. i mean obviously i can still let it play out, but im not a total douche at the same. anyways, she asked me out on friday. wants to take me out to the movies and dinner, and then back to her place. actually told me i wasnt allowed to bring my wallet. me personally, dont like that, i like payin for ****, dont like a girl takin her wallet out. but i thought about it, let her pay for the 1st few dates, that way if i end it, i didnt lose anything lol.

btw as im writing this, im on the fone with her, and she just dedicated the "**** song" by ashanti to me. i definitely can pick them .

Old 02-11-2009, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by hcaudikeed
actually told me i wasnt allowed to bring my wallet. me personally, dont like that, i like payin for ****, dont like a girl takin her wallet out. but i thought about it, let her pay for the 1st few dates, that way if i end it, i didnt lose anything lol.
I dont mind. with my gf now we take turns, at first i tried to pay for everything, and so did she at the same time, now its back and forth, i get lunch today, she does tomorrow, but i think the pay off is everytime we go somewhere i always drive, that way she doesnt have to worry about gas and what not.

My ex in H.S. thought, who i was with for 1 1/2 years. i let her pay for everything, Daddy was loaded out the @ss like no other (when she left for college in 2004, her 2003 mustang GT that she begged for wasn't good enough for a girl going to school in L.A. area, so 2 years later her dad bought her a 2006 A4, looked more business appropriate) which also, while with her back then was the first time i drove an Audi, her moms 02 A6. but yea, her dad kept a drawer with no less than $500 in it all times, that way any one of the kids (3) could go and snag out for whatever they needed, gas, food, fun, whatever. Plus he didnt like me that much, so through her paying for everything we did, plus my gas when i would drive to her boat house 2 hours away, i feel that i ripped him off. O and i stole her v-card as well so daddy's little angel wasn't so angelic anymore haha

Old 02-11-2009, 08:50 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by mctavish11
I dont mind. with my gf now we take turns, at first i tried to pay for everything, and so did she at the same time, now its back and forth, i get lunch today, she does tomorrow, but i think the pay off is everytime we go somewhere i always drive, that way she doesnt have to worry about gas and what not.

My ex in H.S. thought, who i was with for 1 1/2 years. i let her pay for everything, Daddy was loaded out the @ss like no other (when she left for college in 2004, her 2003 mustang GT that she begged for wasn't good enough for a girl going to school in L.A. area, so 2 years later her dad bought her a 2006 A4, looked more business appropriate) which also, while with her back then was the first time i drove an Audi, her moms 02 A6. but yea, her dad kept a drawer with no less than $500 in it all times, that way any one of the kids (3) could go and snag out for whatever they needed, gas, food, fun, whatever. Plus he didnt like me that much, so through her paying for everything we did, plus my gas when i would drive to her boat house 2 hours away, i feel that i ripped him off. O and i stole her v-card as well so daddy's little angel wasn't so angelic anymore haha
lol...ive done something like that before. last year i was with a white girl that was loaded. her father had an 07 shelby gt500. didnt have my license back then though :/. i used her for some money, but not the full extent. i was gonna get a phone, computer, more clothes out of her before i dumped her. i cant STAND white girls. im sorry if i offend anyone. this was all during the time my father was sick. i was with her more than anything to keep my mind off what was going on with my father and keep me sane. she actually called me 2 nights before my father died, while i was in the hospice spending the night with him, crying. her friend actually called me to find out what was wrong with her. when i asked her, she told me she was crying because her parents grounded her. i asked for how long? she said for tonight. i said ok and whats the problem? she said its a friday night and i have to stay home. i clicked the fone, went back into the room, and broke it off with a text. i hate people that complain when they have NOTHING to complain about.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:09 PM
2nd Gear

update-
went to the doc yesterday and im scheduled for surgery on the 26th, but i have to go back to school on tuesday =/.

Told Marissa to go **** herself and leave me alone. she became unbearably annoying. I was actually talkin to nick on aim yesterday (somebody5788) and i left for 10 minutes, came back and had 15 texts just from her. idc how good she looks, i do not want to deal with that. I dont understand how girls get that crazy about a dude that quick. its kinda sad.

on a different note, one of my fog bulbs went out. i want to try something new and replace both. any suggestions?

Quick Reply: well...thats just great...