Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

well...thats just great...

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 02:58 PM
2nd Gear

so what you're saying is i've spent 11 months in infatuation?
not being sarcastic, im a man, i have my flaws, and im always open to advice and constructive criticism.

Old 02-09-2009, 03:15 PM
5th Gear

11 months of infatuation is entirely possible.

Your "I love her to much to leave her" argument is flawed... that's for sure. You might have been able to find a way in your head for that to make sense... but rest assured, it doesn't.

If you like to fool around, then be honest with the girl who cares about you, and leave her. Then you can do whatever you want, without being unfair to somebody who thinks you are committed to them.

Old 02-09-2009, 05:01 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by headshok2002
11 months of infatuation is entirely possible.

Your "I love her to much to leave her" argument is flawed... that's for sure. You might have been able to find a way in your head for that to make sense... but rest assured, it doesn't.

If you like to fool around, then be honest with the girl who cares about you, and leave her. Then you can do whatever you want, without being unfair to somebody who thinks you are committed to them.
^^^ Agree. You seem to be in it for the benefits, not in love. I don't mean to be insulting, but all you are doing is stringing both girls along and hurting them while you reap the rewards. It's very selfish of you.

Old 02-09-2009, 05:04 PM
2nd Gear

if you say im in it for the benefits, what benefits am i getting that i cant get from any other girl without being committed to them? i could have just as easily been friends with benefits with my current gf. ideas?

Old 02-09-2009, 11:03 PM
3rd Gear

Alright, clearly, this guy's no Romeo, but why is it his behavior that makes him hard to take seriously? For me, it's the tail. My dog has a tail, you know? I don't expect insight or wisdom from him either.

All I'm saying is that if these girls don't know you well enough to know that you have a girlfriend (and a tail) then they don't know you well enough to sleep with you and then be upset about the truth. You know? I mean, I've never understood that..."But he lied to me! After all that we shared?! I mean, yeah, we only ever see each other Mondays and Thursdays after 9 pm, but he said he'd never been so close to anyone!" Come on. If they haven't known you long or well enough to suspect/know that you have a girlfriend, then a) they shouldn't be sleeping with you and b) they shouldn't be surprised when they're left burning after sleeping with you (in any of several ways). You're a douche and they're dumb, I don't see reason for outrage, just eye-rolling. We all play our roles. If you want to be THAT guy, you'll always find THAT girl. But good luck in life .

Old 02-09-2009, 11:13 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by sineo
Alright, clearly, this guy's no Romeo, but why is it his behavior that makes him hard to take seriously? For me, it's the tail. My dog has a tail, you know? I don't expect insight or wisdom from him either.

All I'm saying is that if these girls don't know you well enough to know that you have a girlfriend (and a tail) then they don't know you well enough to sleep with you and then be upset about the truth. You know? I mean, I've never understood that..."But he lied to me! After all that we shared?! I mean, yeah, we only ever see each other Mondays and Thursdays after 9 pm, but he said he'd never been so close to anyone!" Come on. If they haven't known you long or well enough to suspect/know that you have a girlfriend, then a) they shouldn't be sleeping with you and b) they shouldn't be surprised when they're left burning after sleeping with you (in any of several ways). You're a douche and they're dumb, I don't see reason for outrage, just eye-rolling. We all play our roles. If you want to be THAT guy, you'll always find THAT girl. But good luck in life .
who asked you?

Old 02-09-2009, 11:18 PM
3rd Gear

Fair enough. I do have a LOT of opinions.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:25 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by sineo
Fair enough. I do have a LOT of opinions.
so do i, but i keep them to myself instead of insulting a lady over a forum on the internet, ey?

Old 02-09-2009, 11:35 PM
3rd Gear

LOL. After this thread, don't bother trying to take the high road on anything ever again.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:49 PM
5th Gear

A few posts up you talk about benefits... Myself, I wouldn't have said you were in it for the benefits with your current girlfriend. I think the more obvious answer is you're either too selfish to break up with her (couldn't stand having her with somebody else), or you're too much of a coward to break up with her. Not easy to break a girls heart, right? Well newsflash, what you're doing is worse than breaking up with her. So man up and do it. That's my opinion... since we're all throwin' 'em around.

Quick Reply: well...thats just great...