Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

well...thats just great...

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 10:45 AM
2nd Gear
Default well...thats just great...

well, seems like ill be on here a whole lot more than i already am. out of nowhere i developed a cyst on my lower back, right at the start of my bum crack. there must be a nerve right there cause it ******* hurts! i went to the doctor, gotta take an antibiotic for 2 weeks and then i can have surgery to remove it, but he says its just gonna get worse til then. wonderful! i cant sit, stand, walk, or lay down. i havent slept in 2 nights. i took a perc last night n it was like taking a sugar pill, didnt do a thing. didnt go to school yesterday or today, and now with more pain than yesterday, wont be going til after surgery and recovery. doc said the recovery for this is gonna be a bitch too because of where it is. of course this is exactly what i needed the second half of my senior year. atleast i have my deposit down at NJIT already and i got an 87.7 average for last semester, so i wont have to worry too much about school. theres 2 other big downsides; no sex or drinking. someone shoot me please!

Old 02-06-2009, 12:02 PM
3rd Gear

Dude seriously you should smoke some pot. It will help with pain and get your mind off it, and if you can find a strong indica or purple strain youll have NO problem sleeping.

Old 02-06-2009, 12:54 PM

if it makes you feel better, i grinded the HELL out of first gear today rolling back in traffic. I wanted to self-destruct. On top of that I've grinded second gear like twice in the past week due to the cold weather.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:29 PM
5th Gear

time for some redline gear oil. helps with those syncros.

As for *** pains... I can't even imagine. I've been thru a handful of surgeries, but my *** has always been there for me, allowing me to sit in my reclining chair and stare at the TV for days, in relative comfort.

Hang in there, not much else you can do.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:52 PM
2nd Gear

it ****** sucks. im writing this message standing up. atleast i had a girl ive been "friends" with for a while come over before. i felt bad asking for only a bj but she understood i cudnt handle more. guess ill have a few more of those over the next few days. i need a break from my gf neway. the girl there in the pic is comin tomorrow to see me. she sent me that pic to "help me feel better" today, whatever that means . i love women with loose morals.

Attached Thumbnails well...thats just great...-007.jpg  
Old 02-06-2009, 05:00 PM
5th Gear

*cough cough.

I'm not feeling very well either. Have her come my way too.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Administrator

Yep, I'm coming down with something too. It's only about a four-hour drive from you to where I am. I bet Manufan and Hiwords could use some TLC too - so that way she can combine three reasons to come up this way

Old 02-06-2009, 05:23 PM
2nd Gear

lol as long as i get to go 1st, u can do what u want. only downside is she drives an 08 altima 2.5, and thinks her car is "better" than mine. she can say whatever she wants as long as i get proper compensation .

Old 02-06-2009, 05:29 PM
2nd Gear

she sent another...i love her too .

Attached Thumbnails well...thats just great...-008.jpg  
Old 02-07-2009, 03:58 PM
2nd Gear

well im still here bored. on top of everything, i now have a bad cold as well, with a fever. still cant sleep and pain killers arent working. probably didnt help that i was on the fone until 630 in the morning with marissa (girl in the pics). i never usually like talking on the fone, but i was bored, shes sexy, and the incentive of fone sex was quite appealing (even though she muted the fone when she *ahem* because she was shy). anywho, she's coming over today, even tho i asked her not to because im sick i dont want her to get sick. she says she doesnt care and its worth it. only problem is, shes really started to like me lately, like i wanna be ur gf like me. only problem is, she doesnt know i have one. usually ill tell a girl from the start i have a gf and i just want to fondle her, and 75% of them wont mind. i know marissa wouldnt care if i told her from the beginning, but now that she's started liking me, i know she will. two things: 1) i meant to tell her, just never had the opportunity, 2) shes asked me how many girls ive been with, how many gf's ive had, and ive been honest (well slightly, i mean i do want to get laid), but she never asked if i currently have one. do i win by default due to omission? i dont know if its worth it to just tell her, or just let it play out. im not worried about my gf. id never get caught by her. i told her straight up last night i had a girl give me head and i was on the fone with another just before, and she didnt believe me. not my fault, but hey, i told her . anyways heres a few pics that marissa took last night while we were talking. Yesterday was the first time we even talked on that level and i already have her feeling some type of way. i seemed to have mastered the female psyche and she actually got madd at me because i knew what she was thinking or going to say before evening saying it lol. anways, i know u horny bastards enjoy the eye candy, im not selfish .

Attached Images    

Quick Reply: well...thats just great...