Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Welcome to Mc Hell!

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Welcome to Mc Hell!

While STILL ROTFLMFAO over i3udda's previous post I am beset by even MORE ROTFLMFAO over teh pics...

Old 04-25-2006, 12:34 AM
gpz
1st Gear
Default RE: Welcome to Mc Hell!

True story: Not McD's, but at 'the King'. Back in the day (when I was 18), a good friend of mine (Troy) worked as a fry cook at Burger King. One Friday night I was going in to pick him up and give him a ride home... sometime around 10:00 or thereabouts. Anyway, they had 3 fryers, and his manager was in the back room and it was just him and I up front.

Troy: Watch this... snicker.... One of the fryers catches fire.

Me: You going to put that out?

Troy: Nope, just keep watching... snicker snicker.... second fryer catches fire, alarm starts to go off. Troy grabs a big fire extinguisher, and then procedes to not only put the fryers out, but douse the entire kitchen and front counter and everything else in his way until the extinguisher was empty.... suffocating white powder is everywhere... every single surface and item in that kitchen was covered with it..

Manager comes out from the back: WTF?!!! What the Hell's going on here!!!

Troy: Hey, sorry... two of the fryers went up before I could do anything about it.... I thought you said you turned them off?!! Anyway, you've always said how if all three fryers catch fire, then the restaurant will fill up with 4 feet of foam.... didn't want that to happen!

Manager: .....yeah, I did say that... you're right... wouldn't want that....

Troy: Nope!... didn't want that to happen....

Then as Troy heads to the door: Well, I'm off! My ride is here! See you next Monday! (snicker snicker)