Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Weirdest or Craziest Dream

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 03:40 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Weirdest or Craziest Dream

Too many to list, first one, not a wet dream but apparently i did nail some girl in school, worse my cousin was sleeping over and i was talking and making sounds in my sleep so he heard everything, then there was the time when dinosaurs chased me, zombies attacked, i stared a sunset during the whole course of sleep finally to fall asleep in my dream to have my alarm go off in real life. ill post more when i can remember more, i really dont have many dreams now.

Old 12-13-2006, 04:01 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-13-2006, 04:03 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-13-2006, 05:17 AM
4th Gear

I have reoccurring dreams that i get shot in chest and every time I cannot make it to hospital .....but u never see me die in dream

weird.

Old 12-13-2006, 01:03 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: playa256

Oh, I forgot. My most recent weird dream was that I was trying to qualify on the rifle range for the Marines to get my Expert Rifle badge and that I couldn't do it. There were like, 50 different reasons, too. Weird ****.

That might have been related to the series of dreams where I couldn't swing a golf club.
To dream that you are being rejected, signifies a lack of self-worth and alienation of others

To dream of failure, signifies your fears of inadequacy, low self-esteem and foretells that you are not applying yourself to the fullest potential. You are overwhelmed with anxiety and the pressure to excel.

And the golf club thing, probably just your brain trying to remind you (in a nice way) that you suck at sports.

As for your fear of inadequate body parts, i can't help you there.

Old 12-14-2006, 12:29 PM
1st Gear

So i had another dream last night. It played out like an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. Staring you guessed it, Arnold himself. Anyway the basic plot was Arnold rescuing 2 kids from something/someone that like to shoot nukes at 'em. The was me an another girl, i'm going to assume she is suppose to me my little sister but since I don't know my age it could be a friend from like 5th grade, and dont' have a little sister.

It starts out that we are running through NYC then we run down into a subway and NYC gets nuked. We follow the line out of the city somewhere and end up on the outskirts of another city where we manage to hid behind a huge junkyard scrap pile while whatever town behind us gets nuked. Lucky us we get to see so workers get fried in front of us from the light/heat wave.

Finally we are running through the woods and come up close to a bomb shelter and can see the missles incomming well we are running into the building, I go in first the girls trips. Arnold runs back grabs her and tosses her in. as the bomb is going off and part of him outside the hole/entrance turns all red and starts to burn the then falls down inside, dead, and all fried up.

The End.

Its weird because when I woke up in the morning my first thought was "why did I stay up so late watching old movies?" then after a few seconds of trying to remember what movie was on late night TNT, I realize he never made a movie like that and it was a dream.

Old 12-14-2006, 07:37 PM
Administrator

u been watchin to many action movies
maybe u can sell the plot to a production studio

ORIGINAL: Chingy

So i had another dream last night. It played out like an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie. Staring you guessed it, Arnold himself. Anyway the basic plot was Arnold rescuing 2 kids from something/someone that like to shoot nukes at 'em. The was me an another girl, i'm going to assume she is suppose to me my little sister but since I don't know my age it could be a friend from like 5th grade, and dont' have a little sister.

It starts out that we are running through NYC then we run down into a subway and NYC gets nuked. We follow the line out of the city somewhere and end up on the outskirts of another city where we manage to hid behind a huge junkyard scrap pile while whatever town behind us gets nuked. Lucky us we get to see so workers get fried in front of us from the light/heat wave.

Finally we are running through the woods and come up close to a bomb shelter and can see the missles incomming well we are running into the building, I go in first the girls trips. Arnold runs back grabs her and tosses her in. as the bomb is going off and part of him outside the hole/entrance turns all red and starts to burn the then falls down inside, dead, and all fried up.

The End.

Its weird because when I woke up in the morning my first thought was "why did I stay up so late watching old movies?" then after a few seconds of trying to remember what movie was on late night TNT, I realize he never made a movie like that and it was a dream.

Old 12-15-2006, 12:32 AM
1st Gear

Last night I had a dream, I was chasing a chick, and when I finally got laid the chick turned out to be an old-a*s grandma...wtf!?!? So then she f**kin disappeared....and I started looking for her again....WHAT THE HELL? I was walking around my house looking for her (like she is some kind of sock ), and I decided to look in (YES....IN) the computer monitor...!??!?!?!?! Then I saw a fine-a*s woman, and the damn alarm beeped....well I was kinda glad that the alarm woke me up, I didn't want the "grandma" experience again!

Old 12-15-2006, 01:31 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-15-2006, 02:59 AM

i had a dream i was insanely ripping on this bong with a few friends and somehow one of them began choking on the bong water as they took a pull as it goe passed around the room.....

Quick Reply: Weirdest or Craziest Dream