Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Weirdest or Craziest Dream

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 06:17 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Weirdest or Craziest Dream

i just had the weirdest dream

i was walkin around somewhere
and this lil wanna be thug bumps in to me and i deflect him off
then he gives that WTF pose and comes up to me
he bumps into me and then i hit him and pounded away at him
he falls to the ground and then pulls out a knife
i didnt care and still went after him
BUT
then i see a gang of people holding my brother and my two lil young cuzins hostage
i stopped dead on my tracks, i became defensless
then the guy walks up with his knife and slashed me
i remember him slashing my left arm and left shoulder then he slashed my ribs
then i woke up

i though it was a weird dream,
am i tryin to tell myself that my family is my weakness or are they holdin me back[&o]

Old 12-08-2006, 06:32 AM

I still, to this day, have this dream of myself being maybe 4 or 5 years old, I've probably had it 100 times or more....

I am sleeping in bed during the night, and next thing I know, I am in my front yard at my old house. A guy is running towards me, full speed and I try to dive out of the way and when I do it is when he tackles me. Next thing I know, I wake up, and am in an early 90's dark blue chevy pickup, driving down the street, and the driver looks at me, and says "dont make any noise", so I comply, and am silent. He pulls into a gas station, and as I am sitting there, my dad pulls up to the pump next to the one we are at. The doors on the truck I am in are locked, and I try everything to unlock them, and I even try kicking out the window, but no matter how hard I try its useless. I scream at my dad and punch and kick the window, but he just stands there pumping his gas, not knowing I am even there. He can't hear me, and I feel helpless as I ever have. I even know what gas station it is, one near my old house. My dad eventually is done pumping his gas, and when he gets in his car and leaves, and then I wake up... its always kinda disturbed me.

Old 12-08-2006, 07:14 AM
1st Gear

holy crap transverse. that was one of the funniest things ive read in a long time. i always have fked out dreams and these real sht things called night terrors, but the last dream i remember i was in a back room of a 7-11 where all of the stuff was in shelfs and was watching a tv in a little cleared space. i cant remember wat i was watching but then there was a real weird noise i couldnt figure where it was coming from and then there wsa a creepy asian dude staring at me. it was all in a weird tarantino natural born killers type of back and forth look. and the sound came back and then i saw short clips of people bashing each other and they are all pretty bloody and an old lady throws a guy and he smashes a window in a big fridge. i look through the fridge and see a whole lot more fighting people behind the back of the fridge. the sound gets really loud and i go out into the main part of the 7-11 and everything is normal as if noone in there knows wats happening. i still dont know wat the noise was. sounded like something from the old dr.who.
probably to much tv watching or chemical tasting.

Old 12-08-2006, 07:23 AM
4th Gear

I've had a reacurring nightmare.
Where I would walk into my best friends house with her and as we walked into her dining room this giant marble wall appeared with a waterfall coming down from the top of it. My friend and I just starred at it and she finally said "Wow they've really done a lot of remodeling!" Then the marble wall split in half and started to open up and this woman came out and at the same time that we saw her we got shot from the back. I remember my friend getting shot first and I watched her fall and then I got shot.

I use to wake up screaming from this.
Until one night I had the same nightmare and half way through it when my friend and myself noticed the wall I managed to turn it into a lucid dream. I told my friend to follow me and we ran into the bathroom. We got into the bathroom and I locked the door and looked out the window. A green bronco/blazer looking vehical pulled up. A man got out of the vehical with a shot gun and I heard him open the door to the house and walk in. Next thing I remember is two gun shots being fired, and then watching the green truck drive off.

I woke up in a sigh of relief and have never had that dream since.
I still can't figure out what it meant, but I also don't really care to know. I managed to resolve what ever it was and I'm at ease with that.

Having a Lucid Dream on the other hand is an awesome experience. This is the only one that I've ever had, it's pretty cool when you can control your dream though.

Old 12-08-2006, 07:30 AM
5th Gear

well what do you know. i awake from a crazy *** dream to find the top thread in off-topic to be Weirdest or Craziest Dream. maybe im still dreamin[&:]

but ya the dream. basically to sum it up. i was tripping on shrooms, driving in my audi......in Prague. WTF? of all the places, prague?!? and why was i tripping? after that little adventure i was racing a bunch of guys and in the passenger seat was this really really fine chick who i had absolutely no idea who she was. we finish the race with me winning and end up at some hotel in italy....i'll fast forward past all the sexual stuff....and then im back in america where some bitch runs into my car head on while im at an intersection. cops find weed in my car and blame the accident on me, even tho there are over a dozen witnesses. my insurance company drops me, and i have to work full time to pay for bills. then the next day weed is legalized but now i cant afford it. then it switches back to italy again only this time with same hotgirl and her twin sister[8D] right, and i mean *right* before anything goes down, i wake up coughing my lungs out (im sick) and i cant fall back asleep

weird huh?

Old 12-08-2006, 12:39 PM
1st Gear

Back in middle school I had a dream that replayed my entire morning routine.

My alarm clock went off. I turned it off then ate breakfast and watched the morning cartoons. Watied for the bus and then went outside to get on, my dog barking like crazy as always. Rode the bus to school and was walking to my homeroom class when my alarm went off for real and I woke up.

I was sitting there staring at my alarm clock and wondering to myself "wtf, I did this already"

Old 12-08-2006, 02:51 PM

^ You need to lay off the acid my friend.

Old 12-08-2006, 06:21 PM
4th Gear

Not the weirdest dream but one of the few I'd admit...Over the past few years I've had these dreams where I'd go to the same house thats under construction and each time I'll go into a new room (its a big house, and I assume its mine lol) and see total strangers. I wouldn't talk to them but just see them. In a few weeks or months I'd really meet people who look very very similar to the ones I saw in the dream. Its like I already recognize them, freaking weird. Another one is I'll dream of an old long lost friend and shortly after I'll get an email or phone call from them.

Old 12-08-2006, 07:51 PM
5th Gear

Lol I had a dream the other night pretty much like dane cooks heist skit... it was all cool till we got caught and I went to jail where they forced us to go tanning and then it turned in to like final destination 3 where the chicks melted int he tanning beds, yea that happend to me and I guess i died lol

Old 12-11-2006, 03:39 AM
2nd Gear

I have dreams about real life situations like. Talking to a friend about a certain topic. Or driving/riding in a car listening to a certain song.

The craziest thing is one out of about every 5 dreams I remember come true. Never any good ones. Just the ones that give me a deja-vue feeling. You know what I mean, where you feel like you been there or done that before. It freaks me out how often it happens. 10 times a year may not seem like a lot, and the dreams are trivial ussually. But it seriously raises my attention when I have a nightmare, or a disturbing dream. I hope none them ever realize,p thet would suck donkey *****.

Quick Reply: Weirdest or Craziest Dream