Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Weirdest or Craziest Dream

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 10:17 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Weirdest or Craziest Dream

werid topic!, im not going to answer

Old 02-18-2005, 05:15 AM
Administrator

thats koo

Old 02-24-2005, 03:56 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

i dont think your crazy as long as u dont live out your dream and stuff
Now... how exactly do you propose he goes about that.............................................. ...

Old 02-24-2005, 07:18 PM
2nd Gear

LOL! ....very carefully?

-T

Old 02-25-2005, 12:50 AM
4th Gear

Well come to think of it i havent had a dream in a while but probably the craziest dream i ever had made no sense. basically the government arrested me and this one girl i liked at the time and during interigations Bob Dole whips out a gun and starts shooting people. For the most part i forgot about that dream, i mean come on who remembers bob dole?

Old 02-25-2005, 02:36 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Transverse

Ok...so this is pretty creepy but I'm drunk and have the time to explain.

-T
I don't think you're crazy, well, yes, I kinda do. How do you remember all that in that much detail? I can barely even remember if I had a good or bad dream right after I wake up.

The weirdest dreams I have aren't really the dreams, per se, but sometimes I'll have this impossible sense of deja vu when I'm somewhere I've never been or with someone new. I'll just see an object or hear a phrase and remember hearing/seeing it before exactly the same way, and then think about where I saw/heard it before, and almost always I'll remember dreaming it.

Wow, that is way more insane than anything you said, Transverse.
Feel better, you freak.

Old 02-25-2005, 02:49 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Yuikio

ORIGINAL: Transverse

Ok...so this is pretty creepy but I'm drunk and have the time to explain.

-T
I don't think you're crazy, well, yes, I kinda do. How do you remember all that in that much detail? I can barely even remember if I had a good or bad dream right after I wake up.

The weirdest dreams I have aren't really the dreams, per se, but sometimes I'll have this impossible sense of deja vu when I'm somewhere I've never been or with someone new. I'll just see an object or hear a phrase and remember hearing/seeing it before exactly the same way, and then think about where I saw/heard it before, and almost always I'll remember dreaming it.

Wow, that is way more insane than anything you said, Transverse.
Feel better, you freak.
You tend to remember a lot of crazy **** when you're drunk. You also dream about things you have seen, though possibly only subconsciously noticing it. Likliness is, if you have deja vu when meeting someone for the first time, you had seen them across the road a while ago or something. There are wierd senses of deja vu when you have NEVER seen that person before, but deja vu is almost always based on something subconsciously noticed, or noticing something almost like it. So... Trans is still a freak.

Old 02-25-2005, 03:36 AM
Administrator

this is why i dont driink

Old 02-25-2005, 04:02 AM
2nd Gear

Haha! the first time I had that dream was before I ever touched alcohol. I can recall all the events of that particular dream because it was VERY vivid and I've had the dream twice...not because I was drunk.. It just so happened I was feeling unafraid of posting that because I was drunk at the time. Go figure..lands me in the hot seat for the rest of my life..ugh

-T

Old 02-25-2005, 06:06 AM
Administrator

ah things u do when your drunk

Quick Reply: Weirdest or Craziest Dream