Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Weirdest or Craziest Dream

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 03:33 AM
Administrator
Default Weirdest or Craziest Dream

Your weirdest and Craziest dreams and please no wet dreams

Old 02-08-2005, 05:54 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Weirdest or Craziest Dream

Ok...so this is pretty creepy but I'm drunk and have the time to explain.

The dream starts with me walking down the hall of my highschool. The halls are full with people and everyone is running around as usual. Then, all of the sudden everyone disappears except for my highschool sweet heart. She's sitting near the drinking fountains crying. I start crying too but I'm not sure why. I walk to my locker and unlock it using a combanation different than the one I used to have, 10, 5, 26. By this time I'm crying pretty heavily. I pull a red chainsaw from my locker and slowly start it up. My gf is looking at me like I'm the last human in the world. I put the saw to my neck and slowly cut my head off all the while weeping heavily. The lights take over and all I can see is white. I awake to be strapped down to a hostpital bed. A nurse walks over to me and slowly wipes the sweat from my forehead. A doctor comes in and inserts a wire up into my nostrile and my parents are there crying. I begin to weep again. The doctor nods at the nurse and the nurse pushes a button on the wall. My head jurks frantically back and foreward and my body shakes violently. My parents turn their heads away and I spot my girlfriend in the corner of the room crying. The lights take over again and I wake up in a wheel chair. There's drool running down my mouth and people I don't recognize towering over me. Then I'm in a canoe in the alleys of Venice Italy. I meet a blonde haird girl who asks me if I'm ready. I nod yes to her and we depart. Next thing I know I'm walking into a large concrete room with a bed and restraints up against one of the walls. The girl motions to me. I nod and I am instantly in the restrained in the bed. My girlfriend is there with the red chainsaw. My girlfriend starts to cry as a doctor puts a wire up my nose again. My girlfriend hits a button on the wall and I wake up.

I've had the dream twice and everytime I do I want to stay asleep. I don't know why. It has always fascinated me.

-T

Old 02-08-2005, 10:33 AM
6th Gear

Wow, maybe you should seek professional help. That dream is bizarre.

Old 02-08-2005, 10:57 PM
1st Gear

I have nightmares all the time, about someone trying to hurt me and I can't get away. Typical horror movie stuff... it's a shame, I miss out on a lot of sleep cause of my nightmares. I really like solid sleep. LOL!

~Amanda

Old 02-08-2005, 11:18 PM
6th Gear

There there it's ok now Amanda, everything is fine...

Old 02-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Administrator

there only dreams amanda and Transverse thats a crazy dream
the dream that bothers me the most is that im in a fight with someone and im hitting him as hard as i can and it has no effect, im goin all out and it was useless

Old 02-08-2005, 11:47 PM
2nd Gear

great..now everyone's gonna think I'm crazy. Can't blame ya though. My 3rd grade teacher told my parents that she thought I should see a therapist. My parents told her to %@^%-off. lol

-T

Old 02-09-2005, 04:43 AM
Administrator

i dont think your crazy as long as u dont live out your dream and stuff

Old 02-17-2005, 12:58 AM
1st Gear

I rarely remember my dreams. I don't think I've remembered a dream for at least a week or two and before that it was probably several months. Not sure if I'd want to remember them though.

Old 02-17-2005, 01:19 AM
6th Gear

Same here. I can't remember having a dream for months.

Quick Reply: Weirdest or Craziest Dream