Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Weather is BULLSH**!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 02:54 PM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Weather is BULLSH**!

There were reports of snow in the Riverside County last night...yeah, that's in Southern California. We got a very cold weather coming for a couple of days, supposed to be in the low 30's tonight. I think I'm gonna throw some water on an empty parking lot and watch it freeze, then drive my car on it..hee hee

Old 01-12-2007, 03:33 PM

30's, Very cold weather? It was -16 On my way to work this morning! We have had maybe 3 days above low 30's in the past 2 weeks! The summer hereis worth the winter though, 105 degrees, 0 humidity is where its at, BBQ's, Cruising around making fun of ricers.

Old 01-12-2007, 05:21 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: ProOnThaSnow

30's, Very cold weather? It was -16 On my way to work this morning! We have had maybe 3 days above low 30's in the past 2 weeks! The summer hereis worth the winter though, 105 degrees, 0 humidity is where its at, BBQ's, Cruising around making fun of ricers.
Sounds great!

///looks around for number of moving truck company

Old 01-12-2007, 05:22 PM
2nd Gear

Even here in Minnesota I had to make do with a small patch of light snow that had hidden away from the sun. Drove in nice and slow, goosed it real good, got here sideways, brought her back, hit the bare pavement. Fun for a second or two.

Can't complain too much. I whacked my car into a parking meter the first snow we got. Two weeks in the shop and $1800 later she runs good as new. Still looks a little rough, but waiting till spring. My luck I would get it fixed and have another meter jump in front of me...

Old 01-12-2007, 05:38 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: mnaudi

Even here in Minnesota I had to make do with a small patch of light snow that had hidden away from the sun. Drove in nice and slow, goosed it real good, got here sideways, brought her back, hit the bare pavement. Fun for a second or two.

Can't complain too much. I whacked my car into a parking meter the first snow we got. Two weeks in the shop and $1800 later she runs good as new. Still looks a little rough, but waiting till spring. My luck I would get it fixed and have another meter jump in front of me...
So how did that work out for you with the meter and all? Did anyone say anything or tickets?

Old 01-12-2007, 06:34 PM

I hate thos damn Jumping Parking meters... good thing their only native to Minnesota.

Old 01-12-2007, 08:19 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: new2me

ORIGINAL: mnaudi

So how did that work out for you with the meter and all? Did anyone say anything or tickets?
Considering the police had 8 hours to follow the trail of blood to where my crippled car lie bleeding,it seems I have escaped their wrath. Like I said before, the meter was back the next day. Unfortunately it was two weeks before the car was fixed and the check received. As fortheparking garage where I ended up after clocking the meter, I got the chills the next time I drove in, remembering the trail of vital fluid I was leaving behind. I see it every day, sometimes at night in my dreams

Yes, the Jumping Parking Meters are indiginous to Minnesota. They are the bastard children of light poles and deer. Possibly trained by guardrails.