Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Warring factions

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 02:11 PM
1st Gear
Default Warring factions

Hi,

I’m jukeit’s ’98 A4. I was acquired by jukeit 3 years ago. I have many Bells and many Whistles. At first everything was great and the Bells and Whistles worked well together and even enjoyed spending free time together hanging out. After year one tension began to grow between the Bells and the Whistles. At around year two there were multiple fights breaking out between the two groups. A few of those battles lead to casualties; the Whistles lost Cruise Control and the Bells lost LCD.

While this should have been a wake up call to jukeit, he simply ignored the obvious problems I was having. It’s now past year three and things are out of hand and have developed into all out war between the Bells and the Whistles. Just yesterday jukeit was driving me home from his workplace and the Bells murdered the Whistle’s Sunroof. He is now stuck in an open position and is unable to close himself. He is in the ICU at this time.

I don’t know what the future holds, but I fear the Bells and the Whistles will eventually eat me up from the inside out.

Old 05-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Warring factions

very nice jukeit's 98 A4!

i am sorry to hear of your plight...but it did get a chuckle out of me...

godspeed.

Old 05-06-2005, 04:20 PM
1st Gear

Thanks. jukeit just got back from closing his sunroof. He used the manual method to close the roof, but there was too much pressure and even though he was using the correct size hex, it stripped. Great.....There isn't enough room to grab onto the hex end and turn it with something else. He had to take out the motor, pull the red cover off so there was enough room to grab it with some vice grips and close it all the way. Sweet. No sunroof. He left the power disconnected from the motor in case his wife tried to open it.

Old 05-06-2005, 05:21 PM
5th Gear

maybe you should arrange a peace conference....it worked for snoop dogg....

Old 05-06-2005, 05:25 PM
1st Gear

hahahaha. Maybe I'll drop him a line and see if he can hook me up. That or get a fat raise and hire some more experienced medics.

Old 05-06-2005, 11:55 PM

strait up foo. get him dat saleen he be wantin! Ya yay!

[IMG]local://upfiles/6299/87E4158217CF4A269D6926F6B10ACAC3.jpg[/IMG]