Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

warning: hot girl and f1 car

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 02:19 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: warning: hot girl and f1 car

Yep. Those chicks are hot.

Ms. Oshiro has the perfect size going for me -

[sm=jawdrop.gif]

Old 06-13-2006, 02:20 AM
2nd Gear

i'm glad we can at least agree on kate beckinsdale, smokin.

Old 06-13-2006, 06:27 PM
4th Gear

When is that little black outfit and her going to star in another movie? If those last Matrix flicks weren't so lame I would be all for "M4: This Time She's Coming Out of the Outfit". Trinity is dead. She could work her way right in.

Old 06-14-2006, 06:29 AM
4th Gear

I agree. Take the **** away and she really aint all that. she doesnt even look that great with ****. Average!

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

Maybe I'm just weird, but throwing huge **** on an otherwise unremarkable girl does not make her hot. If she had A-cups, no one would look at her twice. Besides the bags under her eyes, she has no facial definition.

Old 06-14-2006, 12:51 PM
5th Gear

10s do not exist. They are fairy tales. A 10 would be like a seven second street car that never breaks down, or an exquisite Tom Kha soup that doesn't give you heartburn.

That being said, the highest my scale will go is a 9.5, and only a few attain that status. Best examples of a 9.5 to me.....

Kate Beckinsale

how many fu<kin times do i have to tell you silver, STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL!

on a scale of 1-10, kate beckinsale is a 9.9 in my book (that's on silver's scale, not the standard scale...i completely agree with you that non-doable girls should not, and cannot, be rated)

Old 06-15-2006, 09:27 PM
2nd Gear

9.9 indeed, i'll fight you both for her.

Old 06-16-2006, 02:15 PM
Administrator

Maybe I'm just weird, but throwing huge **** on an otherwise unremarkable girl does not make her hot. If she had A-cups, no one would look at her twice. Besides the bags under her eyes, she has no facial definition.
good call.

Old 06-16-2006, 02:37 PM
4th Gear

I think she would still look good with Bs. You would say a little thank you to the heavens if you saw her from behind in your shower and she was looking over her shoulder smiling at you. Meaning that she is remarkable even if you never saw her ****.

Old 06-16-2006, 03:52 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

I think she would still look good with Bs. You would say a little thank you to the heavens if you saw her from behind in your shower and she was looking over her shoulder smiling at you. Meaning that she is remarkable even if you never saw her ****.
Where's the "Um, dude, I hate to tell you this" smiley when you need it?

Um, dude, I hate to tell you this, but if you have to give thanks to heaven just for seeing a girl you like in your shower, you really should get out more.

Old 06-16-2006, 04:54 PM
4th Gear

Somehow I don't think that came out right then, because getting out is exactly how they end up back at my place.

So, Will, should I take your new sig as an indication that you are looking forward to the new Miami Vice flick or are you just feeling retro?

Quick Reply: warning: hot girl and f1 car