Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

A Warface Mobile App?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2021, 10:54 AM
Banned
Default A Warface Mobile App?

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see what was at today's auction, but I was too lazy to climb to my laptop, so I pulled it out on my phone.
It's very fast and easy to use, which makes me wonder if you, the developers, are planning to create a Warface mobile app?
I'm an avid auctioneer, and I enjoy checking out selections, watching Warface news, buying credits, and maybe even customizing my soldiers' weapons and gear on the fly.
Would that be a good idea?

Old 12-01-2021, 12:03 PM
1st Gear

I've never heard of such an application, I think it doesn't exist yet

Old 12-01-2021, 12:07 PM
1st Gear

It would be an excellent idea for developers, as we are not the only ones who would like this application. When they released the app on the PlayStation in just one year, I heard that they raised their revenues to several hundred million dollars. It's a mystery why they haven't made at least some kind of mini-app for the phone yet. I found information about income in the article is warface cross platform. By the way, there is a lot of helpful information about the game and various releases from developers. I hope that soon we will be able to play not only on the computer and the console but also on phones