Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

W T F Chuck??!?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 03:27 PM
4th Gear
Default W T F Chuck??!?!

Drove in early this morning and swoosh - this cool S5 blows past me, so I keep up and get behind him at the next light.

What's wrong with this picture?

An S5 with a freaking handicap plate?!?!? what the ****???

Old 06-19-2009, 06:11 PM
6th Gear

only thing I see is wrong is that you have funny air vents.

What does it matter is a handicapped person drives a nice car?

Old 06-19-2009, 06:47 PM
4th Gear

A nice car is an A5 or A6 - not an S series, imho... hell they can drive whatever they like, but the guy driving this was in his late 20's and looked far from handicapped.

And if he uses that car to drive his grandmother, who is the handicapped individual, then she's not long for this world the way he drives lol...

Old 06-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Administrator

I kind of have to agree with you on that.

What's worst is that I have seen a Ferrari also with a handicapped plate and a young driver driving it.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:05 PM

just throwing this possibility out there:

25 year old just got out of the army, due to left leg being blown off below the knee by a roadside IED in Iraq. Comes home, purchases/leases a new S5 with S-tronic tranny. Gets handicapped plates, due to missing leg. Drives the ***** off of it, because he's a car enthusiast who obviously has nice taste in automobiles, and wants to use his new S5 the way it was meant to be used.

You can see **** when you drive next to him except his head and shoulders, so you ASSUME he's not handicapped since he's young looking.

Old 06-19-2009, 08:12 PM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by originalspanksta

25 year old just got out of the army, due to left leg being blown off below the knee by a roadside IED in Iraq. Comes home, purchases/leases a new S5 with S-tronic tranny. Gets handicapped plates, due to missing leg. Drives the ***** off of it, because he's a car enthusiast who obviously has nice taste in automobiles, and wants to use his new S5 the way it was meant to be used.

You can see **** when you drive next to him except his head and shoulders, so you ASSUME he's not handicapped since he's young looking.

my thoughts too, that was what I was trying to say, just because he's young and does not appear to be handicapped does not mean he isn't

Old 06-19-2009, 10:00 PM
4th Gear

It's possible - but even a handicapped soldier with a blown off leg - let's assume he's wearing a prosthetic - wouldn't opt for a handicap plate.

And you could be right and I may be making a fool of myself in my assumption here...

But like I said, he can drive whatever he likes, but if you're not disabled enough to drive like a bat out of hell in an S5, then you don't need to special plates - is all I'm saying...

Old 06-20-2009, 01:08 AM
Tech Guru

I personally was going to say it's in California.

Old 06-20-2009, 01:32 AM
4th Gear

Vet here with Disabled American Veteran plates.. they are yellow just like State use plates.. Cops dont even look

He himself could be a Vet, as said, or his mom/dad is handicapped.

Old 06-20-2009, 10:07 AM
5th Gear

well maybe he's a midget. midgets can get handicap plates

Quick Reply: W T F Chuck??!?!