Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Vote for my video and help me win an RS4!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 07:17 PM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by ssbaudi
hey man, i went to the site and watched all of the videos for good measure and I have to say that yours is one of the most creative of the bunch, and I voted for yours. My only concern is that they might take it as too "suck up" ish with all of the audi talk and whatnow, but thats just what I got when I watched it from an audi judge perspective. I really do hope that your video wins that contest though and that you get into the drivers seat of that RS4 soon!

if you do, you should stick around here and post pics and vids of your new beast!

If you read my previous post, I said yours was the best and i've voted for yours for two days now. I gave some constructive critism but ultimately said that yours was my favorite. lighten up a bit man! Now, also i wasnt assuming that you were still in high school but Im saying that that quality of video was something that I saw in my 12th grade movie making class. Maybe the kids in my class were just prodigies?

Old 12-19-2008, 07:20 PM
3rd Gear

and you must admit and agree that; especially in this time of year we should be more thankful for what we have and for the people who we care about and love, and not so much what we "need" or "deserve". Thats where i'm coming from with my last post, and that one video nailed it for me, so today, he got my vote!

Old 12-19-2008, 07:46 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ssbaudi
and you must admit and agree that; especially in this time of year we should be more thankful for what we have and for the people who we care about and love, and not so much what we "need" or "deserve". Thats where i'm coming from with my last post, and that one video nailed it for me, so today, he got my vote!
Fair enough. RE: quality of videos... you should remember that these are enthusiasts who probably don't spend much (if any) time making production-quality videos... well, except for Sunday Driving, who had the help of a production company. Heh.

I had more interesting shots and cuts in mind, but I had to settle for the tripod being my camera man for the office scenes... I also didn't have the exposure and WB set up properly on the V1U for the office scenes so it's a little blown out. So, of course there are faults... but it's not supposed to be anything more than amateur work.

I should add that I do *need* the RS4... My S4 is plotting my assassination, I can feel it. I get injured every time I work on it. Ugh.

Last edited by twentyvalveb5; 12-19-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:59 AM
4th Gear

what a coincidence i was voting today and just happened to vote for you, mostly because you remind me of me in that vid. let me drive it if you win.

Old 12-20-2008, 08:35 AM
3rd Gear

I keep voting for you since i saw your sig on AW i think, IMO yours is the best. Good luck winning the RS

Old 12-21-2008, 06:47 PM
1st Gear

Thanks everyone... just nine days left to vote!

Old 12-23-2008, 03:41 PM
1st Gear

woohoo! AudiWorld endorsement! http://www.audiworld.com/news/08/rec...e-rush-voting/

The love from AF has been awesome too... mods, how about a sticky?

Old 12-23-2008, 03:52 PM
4th Gear

how many times can you vote?

Old 12-23-2008, 04:39 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Jc61990
how many times can you vote?
once per email address per day

Old 12-23-2008, 10:52 PM
1st Gear

./ You got my vote.. I really like your video, it was different from the rest of the videos in a good way.. the other ones were just to plain.. Good Luck I hope you get the RS4.

Quick Reply: Vote for my video and help me win an RS4!