Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Vote for my video and help me win an RS4!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2008, 05:01 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by xwright
great vid!

I can't believe there's a video of someone with a r8 asking for a rs4...
Thanks

Yeah, I can't believe the judges picked that R8 video... what a slap in the face to all the other entries. It was well-put together, but 33% of the first round judging was supposed to be MOST DESERVING!

I admit that I wasn't the most deserving, but a guy with a freaking mountain chateau and an R8 doesn't need anybody's help to get an RS4.

Old 12-18-2008, 05:07 PM
3rd Gear

I can't believe the R8 guy made it to the finals haha. I will say though his garage looked awfully familiar kinda like the one that a guy has that has an R8 that happened to go on bull run or Gum Ball or w/e one it was. About the daughter she really needs to learn a lesson and I am sure there's plenty of us that would be happy to oblige. LOL. Now my only condition is that you keep posting here we would love to have ya haha. I voted again though

Last edited by somebody5788; 12-18-2008 at 05:13 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:50 PM
1st Gear

Thanks I just posted kind of a big introductory/history over on the S-car subforum.

Old 12-18-2008, 06:42 PM
SoCal Crew Member/White Devil

Voted for you and you should check out the west section, start coming to our gtg's and what not. We have them all the time. good luck.

Old 12-18-2008, 09:01 PM
1st Gear

voted for ya

good luck man

P.S
If you win, you will have to let us borrow it for a few days ;p

Last edited by getto301; 12-18-2008 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:11 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by twentyvalveb5
Thanks

Yeah, I can't believe the judges picked that R8 video... what a slap in the face to all the other entries. It was well-put together, but 33% of the first round judging was supposed to be MOST DESERVING!

I admit that I wasn't the most deserving, but a guy with a freaking mountain chateau and an R8 doesn't need anybody's help to get an RS4.

... did that guy really win it? WTF..... i voted for you

btw.. have you been to any gtg's in irvine? you look a little familiar..

Old 12-19-2008, 12:28 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by JETSPEED333
... did that guy really win it? WTF..... i voted for you

btw.. have you been to any gtg's in irvine? you look a little familiar..
No, I just meant I can't believe they picked it for the top 10. The winner isn't announced until Jan 4 -- voting goes until 12/30!

Thanks for the vote. I haven't been to any Irvine GTGs though.

Old 12-19-2008, 04:57 PM

wtf, the dude with the r8 shouldnt have even been nominated he could go buy one! greedy bastard.

you got my vote.

Old 12-19-2008, 06:51 PM
3rd Gear

the r8 wont win, he admitted in his video that he was an awful driver and watching his car drive in the video was like watching molasses drip, haha. its a shame that most cars like that go into the hands of old dudes who dont take them anywhere near their potential.

i just watched all of the videos again, and I have to say that I really liked the "what are you doing..." video, especially the end. He was the only one that was truly honest, in that no one really "deserves" and RS4. I mean, the videos are good and all but it seems like watching a high school level movie making class's final projects. and no high school senior deserves a car like that! he got my vote as well!

Old 12-19-2008, 07:08 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by ssbaudi
i just watched all of the videos again, and I have to say that I really liked the "what are you doing..." video, especially the end. He was the only one that was truly honest, in that no one really "deserves" and RS4. I mean, the videos are good and all but it seems like watching a high school level movie making class's final projects. and no high school senior deserves a car like that! he got my vote as well!
I'm 26 and long out of high school, but thanks. It's funny that you mention a high-school level of video production when your "favorite" video was as cinematic as a local TV commercial for a discount furniture store.

I didn't see the video you submitted... was it any better?

What I'm getting at is... do you have any real, tangible, constructive criticism, or do you just like to act better than everyone?

Quick Reply: Vote for my video and help me win an RS4!