Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

VERY dirty old man

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 12:15 AM
5th Gear
Default VERY dirty old man

wow

http://ebaumsworld.com/2006/10/cussing-old-man.html

seriously...its really fukin dirty. not for everyone

and heres a joke for ya

A husband returns home from work one night to discover that his wife is missing. He spends the next two days looking for her, only to come home on the second night and find his spouse sitting in the kitchen, eating some pasta.

“You’re alive!” he cries. “Where have you been all this time?”

“These four men kidnapped me and had wild sex with me for a week,” she replies.

“But you’ve only been gone two days…”

“Yeah, I’m just here to get something to eat.”

Old 10-23-2006, 12:47 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: VERY dirty old man

Do you have to make a new thread everytime something you like gets posted on ebaumsworld? This **** is getting annoying.

Old 10-23-2006, 01:27 AM
18T
4th Gear

Yes he does if he wants to. The same way i make a new thread every time i spot a S or RS audi at the dealer. Thats what this forum is for.

If you dont like it take a hike.

Old 10-23-2006, 01:51 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

Do you have to make a new thread everytime something you like gets posted on ebaumsworld? This **** is getting annoying.
why the *** do you always seem to have a problem with my posts. if i find something funny on the internet that i think you guys might like and enjoy watching i post it. i cant post whatever the *** i want as long as its within the rules of the forum. dont like it? then find a different forum or simply dont read my posts. seems simple enough to me. like when you create a post. i dont bother opening it up cuz i know its some stupid *** pointless **** that i dont need to bother reading. problem solved.

Old 10-23-2006, 02:10 AM

+1

Old 10-23-2006, 02:27 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 18T

Yes he does if he wants to. The same way i make a new thread every time i spot a S or RS audi at the dealer. Thats what this forum is for.

If you dont like it take a hike.
Oh rly? You mean you make alot of posts on an Audi forum about Audis alot and thats whats its for? I agree with you, what its not for is linking to another website over and over. I'm sure the vast majority of audiforms is well aware of ebaumsworld so these links are unnecessarry

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

why the *** do you always seem to have a problem with my posts. if i find something funny on the internet that i think you guys might like and enjoy watching i post it. i cant post whatever the *** i want as long as its within the rules of the forum. dont like it? then find a different forum or simply dont read my posts. seems simple enough to me. like when you create a post. i dont bother opening it up cuz i know its some stupid *** pointless **** that i dont need to bother reading. problem solved.
Blah blah blah all I'm saying is that this spam is cluttering up the forums and I for one think its annoying.

Old 10-23-2006, 02:35 AM
5th Gear

its an OFF-TOPIC forum dumbass. and not all posts in this forum are to please you. others like my posts so i'll continue to do so

Old 10-23-2006, 02:45 AM
2nd Gear

Then why don't you just make a ******* EBAUMSWORLD thread and put your stupid updates in there?

Old 10-23-2006, 02:49 AM
18T
4th Gear

hey enough of this ****.

Old 10-23-2006, 03:12 AM
5th Gear

because i dont feel the need to. if it annoys you then it only makes me wana post more...maybe it'll keep you out of here

Quick Reply: VERY dirty old man