Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

verizon store lady

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 07:50 PM
SoCal Crew Member/White Devil

Whats the batman pick up line i need it also yeah of course i want to film naked big tittied women. duh! but we do need to go to corona for this unfortuntly there standards are a lot lower.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:52 PM
SoCal Crew Member

nah man the batman line works regardless of standards. it catches them off gaurd and gets a laugh just about every time because of how ridiculous it is.

it works like this: I walk up to a random group of women, looking a bit frustrated and tell them I need them to help me settle something...

Me: Does batman have nipples?
Them: (looks of surprise) huh?? what??
Me: On his suit! Does he have nipples?
Them: (laughs at random question and reply either yes or no, usually very firm one way or the other)
Me: No ****** way!! He totally (opposite of what they said)
playful banter ensues and after I've gotten a couple of smiles...
Me: There's no way we can be friends now. You just lost a bet for me. I owe that guy (point to friend across room) a beer...
Them: (some manner of mild, playful protest)
Me: Nope. That's it. We're through. Never gonna happen now...
They continue to protest and conversation ensues easily, at which point they are now trying to rebuild a "broken freindship," which usually involves them breaking the touch barrier mixed with playful smiles.

I've used that line with success many times. I know some of you are going to read this, laugh, call me a liar or throw some other criticism my way, but I've pulled some very attractive women by opening a converation in this exact manner.

Bring on the flames.

Old 11-26-2008, 01:18 AM
2nd Gear

no flamage here man!

i used the Stupid question all the time!
it wasnt the batman line, but it was always some dumb question just to get a response, and like you said, women feel the need to "rebuild" what they now percieve as a "broken relationship"

we could even throw that line out on our DIY video...
picture this, a few guys going around a city, just asking girls out, and filming the whole thing.....we could show the successful "ask outs" and the failures....actually my buddy might be able to help with this...he and i could tag team, and film it all
and since im already married, it doesnt matter to me what they say, as long as the DIY helps some poor young dude say hi to a hot chick!
(guess i would have to lose the ring huh?)

lol

Old 11-26-2008, 01:24 AM

lmao!!
im deffinately gonna try that "stupid question/batman" one!

Old 11-26-2008, 02:16 AM
2nd Gear

dude!
trust me/him/us.....it works so often, it should be illegal!

lol j/k

got anybody that can film it for a DIY?

Old 11-26-2008, 02:24 AM

it better be!!
and no i dont!. you guys [the pro's] should make one!!

Old 11-26-2008, 02:29 AM
2nd Gear

lol, neither love the booB5 or myself said we were pro's....we just found a pick up technique that works more often than not....

airguard and myself are working on it, either that or my buddy and i will do it.

Old 11-26-2008, 02:35 AM
SoCal Crew Member

Originally Posted by mexican47
it better be!!
and no i dont!. you guys [the pro's] should make one!!
these aren't the right forums for that type of stuff. and thanks for the compliment, but I never said I had it all figured out. I've found a few things that work and try to drop some knowledge where I can. that is all.

side note: I'm definitely down to go grab a few beers and try my luck with anyone in the area. there really is nothing I enjoy more than drinking good beer and chatting up cute women.

Old 11-26-2008, 07:47 PM
1st Gear

okay so today i went in and commented on how beautiful her ring was
and asked her when she was getting married and
its a lagit ring she gets married in january

that sucks for me

Old 11-26-2008, 07:59 PM
2nd Gear

SWEET!

first one down....go find another...and another, until you get a yes...that simple, its not over man! the game has just started, and now you got a no, it makes the next one cake, and the next one easier yet, and makes all the yes's feel GREAT!

keep it up!

sorry bout this time though....

Quick Reply: verizon store lady