Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Vanity Plates? GHEY OR NOT?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 12:21 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Vanity Plates? GHEY OR NOT?

get 2 SNAILS as in twin turbo. I have a vanity plate on my car. Its BAKANEKO = japanese. BAKA= stupid, NEKO= cat. I always get that "hey, wahts your plate mean?" Ppl wave me over at lights or in parking lots as i walk to or from my car. Just all over the place. I want to get a plate from germanplates dot com. Im not sure what i want it to say though. i think that plates that tell you what car it is are lame as far as vanity plates go. so like if u have a civic, dont get a plate that says SICCIVIC, i can see its a civic, uh-Duh! or like MY 93 M3. I see you in it, that most likely means its urs and i can see that its a M3, cuz the badge says so, and i dont really care what year it is. I think foreign word plates are nice. like if you have a german car thats fast, getting AUFFRDZN on it is kool, cuz thats all the ppl see as you pull away from em. I saw one that was interesting, it was W8N4XMAS i liked that one. also plates like 2FAST4U and stuff are lame. one guy had a plate that said 2XCLAMS= he was married twice, i thought that was pretty funny we have a lot of domestics in the area that have a plate that says what the car is- yawn.

Old 03-07-2007, 12:46 PM
1st Gear

I saw a good one once ona decked out m3, it said AMG.LOL, ill try to get the picture i thought that was great though.

Old 03-07-2007, 12:59 PM
1st Gear

Did it once on a new Tahoe Z71 I had (ADMSZ71) but I never have a car long enough for it to make sense. I keep losing the plates of the Hummer on the trail, so I wouldn't bother there, either.

Old 03-07-2007, 05:07 PM
18T
4th Gear

I dont mind vanity plates. I think they add a bit of creativity when it comes to customizing your car. I would rather have my own thing on there than bunch of random numbers.

Old 03-07-2007, 06:02 PM

My euro plate says move over, backwards obviously. I am thinking about getting a vanity plate that says OUDEEE or just OOOO.

Old 03-07-2007, 06:14 PM
2nd Gear

i need a euro plate thats backwards and mirrored, so the person in front of me will see it regular

Old 03-08-2007, 01:22 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Flip

My euro plate says move over, backwards obviously. I am thinking about getting a vanity plate that says OUDEEE or just OOOO.
I'm thinking of trying 333CIUO. CI = backwards D. Sound dumb?

Old 03-08-2007, 04:06 AM

You can make custom Euro vanity plates at www.germanplates.com

Old 03-08-2007, 04:44 AM
1st Gear

no plate is always better than anything else. I like euro plates, but it's kind of tacky when i see it and I'm like, wtf? then it passes and I see COLORADO... it's a bit of a let down. I dunno, i just like taking off the front plate. i did think about getting a euro plate, but a friend relayed the same opinion to me, and I agree.
I always thought WTF@U would make an amazing plate...

Old 03-08-2007, 04:53 AM
1st Gear

Euro plates are awesome, especially on any european car.

Gives it that extra taste.

Quick Reply: Vanity Plates? GHEY OR NOT?