Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

valentines day

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 04:44 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: valentines day

Roses + Blue Nile + Victoria's Secret = Happy Valentine's Day!

That should make her happy!

Old 02-11-2008, 04:51 PM
4th Gear

i try to make my girl feel special, exept i want to do something extra on that day, even though i despise it

Old 02-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: Nocturnal_A62.7

You guys will probably laugh, but I am going to visit my grandmother, as it is her birthday and she lives alone. I will try to spend the entire day with her, talking about past and having some old fashioned home cooked all day. She loved all of us when we were kids, now...none of my cousins go and visit her... for them it is a waste of time... for me,my grandmomis next to God.

And no, I am not _______....."not that there is anything wrong with it" - (Seinfeld fans will understand)
that's absolutely the sweetest thing!!
be sure to bring her a rose and tell her she's your valentine.

Old 02-11-2008, 06:05 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Me and the lady celebrate Valentines day every single day of the year. As S4sweetie put it, why make her feel special on one day? I sent her flowers out of the blue a few weeks ago, and I bought her a snazzy $400 ring for no reason a while ago. The only thing we might do to 'celebrate' Valentines is go into town and hang out in a singles bar and make everyone feel miserable because we can be sickeningly cute together

Old 02-11-2008, 09:21 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: CLX

Me and the lady celebrate Valentines day every single day of the year. As S4sweetie put it, why make her feel special on one day? I sent her flowers out of the blue a few weeks ago, and I bought her a snazzy $400 ring for no reason a while ago. The only thing we might do to 'celebrate' Valentines is go into town and hang out in a singles bar and make everyone feel miserable because we can be sickeningly cute together
the fact that you mentioned it is making me miserable! *gag!* *puke!* [:'(]

Old 02-12-2008, 12:06 AM

ORIGINAL: Amze

F*ck that holiday
+1

i know i can make it through the day though because on the 15th (the next day), i take off for a caribbean cruise!

Old 02-12-2008, 08:46 AM

nocturnal, thats awesome!!! grandmas are great she will be happier than a pig eatin ****... as for me im sorry to say but not too much, she actually lost her job a few weeks ago due to hermoms business closing so we are real tight right now on one income, if somthin doesnt pop up then i will deffinatley have to be gettin rid of my car[>:]

Old 02-12-2008, 09:13 PM
dan
2nd Gear

Eh, I put a spin on cliche heh... I got a single Hersheys stock certificate framed with a nice engraved plaque along the lines of "on our 1st valentines day, I'm putting stock in our future"

Gonna have a few other nice lil gestures too like massage, home cooked dinner etc. The chef skills come into play on days like this

something cute and like i said a spin on the old chocolates for v-day. I can't wait to see the reaction heh

Old 02-12-2008, 09:30 PM

I'll be taking my fiance shopping & out to a nice dinner the following weekend, as we both have to work on Valentine's.

Old 02-12-2008, 10:26 PM
4th Gear

V-day is bullsh!t. Just another way to make money. My girl already knows how I feel about it so shes not expecting anything, or so I think. Just when you think its over another bullshit holiday comes along where you're expected to spend money. Fvck that!...besides I make her feel special all year round.

Quick Reply: valentines day