Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Is this used for drugs? What is it?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 11:36 AM
5th Gear

exactly what jeff said. you're GF's sista loves that god's candy

Old 10-02-2009, 01:39 PM

masking the smell of week, first thing I thought of was the scene from Next Friday where Roach, day-day, and Craig are smoking in the back of Pinky's shop and Roach has a "theory" and grabs the vacuum hose to blow smoke into.

Then sucks up day-day's lip and day-day says "you almost sucked my m***** f***** lip up, stop playin" haha, i love those movies

But yea, 13.. WAAAAAYYYYYY to young. I've only smoked 4 times, all in college, never woulda thought about it in h.s.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:53 PM
5th Gear

i know a ton of ppl who started smoking at 13. it's becoming more and more prominent actually. but come on, it's just cannabis

Old 10-02-2009, 02:41 PM
2nd Gear

You should be able to tell if it's for weed or cigs by smelling it. Even masked, the smell of weed is very distinctive.

To the "just cannabis" comment - that sh*t is the world's biggest demotivator. I smoked it for years and just recently kicked the habit. Never felt better and I actually make it off the couch now, and not just to grab the Ben and Jerry's. I'm not preaching and don't want to get into a debate; simply stating that the effects shouldn't be underestimated, especially in someone so young.

Old 10-02-2009, 08:08 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by mctavish11
But yea, 13.. WAAAAAYYYYYY to young. I've only smoked 4 times, all in college, never woulda thought about it in h.s.
Gotta live it up in HS man, life was so simple and fun back then.. do whatever, ditch whenever, drink whenever, smoke whenever.. still get that diploma. ha

Old 10-02-2009, 08:32 PM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Amze
Gotta live it up in HS man, life was so simple and fun back then.. do whatever, ditch whenever, drink whenever, smoke whenever.. still get that diploma. ha

this man knows what's up. How's it been going?

Old 10-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Tech Guru

**** that man. You gotta start early to get ahead. I know a bunch of people that smoke weed and they all suck at life. Bunch of whiney Goddamn babies if you ask me. Plus if you don't smoke you don't have to worry about anything. Like drug tests.

Old 10-03-2009, 11:34 AM
5th Gear

well no matter what you do, it's all about moderation. yes it can become a habit but it's up to you to break it. darwin at it's most natural form. if you're worried about drug tests, don't smoke. i know it isn't that easy for some people but when it comes down to it, it's all on yourself to do what you need to do and then do what you want. weren't we all raised like that? to do the important things first and then relax and do what you want? i know a bunch of smokers too and most of them are not whiney babies. i also know people that smoke and are whiney babies. i see both sides and i still test my curiosities because that's how we either get stronger or fail. the will of man can achieve great wonders. -yu dong

Old 10-03-2009, 12:10 PM

yea... NO

College is what it's all about, live it up in college, you can choose which classes to go to, plan your own schedule, no parents to worry about coming home to, do what you want, when you want, how you want, and no one thinks twice about it cuz, its college, and thats how it goes.

Old 10-04-2009, 07:24 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by CAB509
this man knows what's up. How's it been going?
Pretty damn good man (aside from the fact I'm getting over a cold right now, have been in bed the past 2 days ),

How's it going for you?

Quick Reply: Is this used for drugs? What is it?