Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ugly People

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 01:21 PM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: Ugly People

Doesnt matter who pulled the trigger or what was said in response.
Doesnt matter if shes dumb, or if im dumb or if youre dumb.
Everyone has a right to express their feelings and say what they want, to an extend. In sarah's original comment she did not insult anyone. If you dont like it, dont read it or just simply ignore it. If you have a real problem with this, go ahead and tell a mod.
And theres no reason for name-calling.

We can be mature and carry out conversations and arguments like A-dults.

[sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif]

Old 05-17-2007, 01:36 PM
2nd Gear

Ok... call me guilty, I called her superficial! She called me immature! Big deal, I can handle that if she can I just made this thread to prove/show her how sill her comment really was, pretty much just to mock her.

I agree that everyone has their own opinion, thats what makes everyone an individual. However, you can't just post something like she did and not justify it, or when people do argue with you/don't agree with you call them names. Forums are made for discussion.... I still don't understand what she wanted from that post. She ended up getting a ton of attention, which it sounded like maybe she wanted! Maybe she got to much attention and didn't know what to do except, then started toscream and call us names. Ok this fine, but we all have our right to express our opinion just like she did. Mine was that I didn't really like what she posted, and I was wondering why she thought she would say a thing like that? She NEVER responded to me except for telling me I suck d!ck for cheesecake...

Old 05-17-2007, 01:46 PM
2nd Gear

brain teasers? lol, wasn't it you that posted that rubix cube thing where you were stuck on the 16th level? I played that **** for like 30 min last night, love things like that especially at work

Old 05-17-2007, 01:49 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: akoby9

brain teasers? lol, wasn't it you that posted that rubix cube thing where you were stuck on the 16th level? I played that **** for like 30 min last night, love things like that especially at work
You got a link for that game thingy? Cause im bored as shitoky right now.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: 18T

I cant believe that all of you would sink this low over a stupid thread.

Lock it up[sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif]
I eHAT when you guys make me behave like an adult. Seriously, I think we can ALL think of times when we were picked on, for some ill-conceived reason or another. THIS thread falls into TAHT category. I'm locking it. If I see any more threads DIRECTLY picking on ANY registered AFer I will recommend that whomever iniitiats such a thread either be restricted, or banned... Unless someone picks on ME. Nunna yu b1tches possess enuff intestional fortitude to effectively pick on ME.