Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ugly People

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm make believe
Default RE: Ugly People

now it made me double post...

Old 05-17-2007, 11:35 AM
2nd Gear

I'm part of audizine also... hahahahahhahahhahahahahah, as are TONS of other people on here!

GOODMORNING! Don't worry I won't mock you on two audi forums....

Old 05-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: cincyTT
I hope its audiworld, you seem to fit right in with some of those tools.
i thoughtWE were the tools!
please don't tell me i've been a memberat the wrong fourm all these years.

Old 05-17-2007, 12:48 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

ORIGINAL: Amze
Well thats what happens when people come in here and try to take over the place. Go post in your cars section, LEARN, get to know the others then come in off topic and over post each day... CHRISTRUIR(SAJRI)OSAJDFOIUSAJD!
+1
most people here are very nice. it'sjust that strong opinions and bold statmentsstir up the fire here. you have to sit around the campfire a bit before you throw another log on. i think you burned some peoples marshmellows.
your metaphors are wonderful, thats exactly what I'm saying though

Take it easy, let people get to know you and recognize your name before you get all in others faces on the off-topic section.... That way your opinions will be respected and you won't look like your trying to be the sh*t when in reality your just the new guy/girl... When your first 100 post are majority in the offtopic forums... thats when you know, you need to regroup, head to your specific cars forum, learn and start helping others with the simple questions then come here when your more known.

Very simple.. just takes time

Old 05-17-2007, 12:55 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Sarah7106

Nah I found a new Audi forum.........posted the same stuff.......plus VNV727's breakdown..........and suprise suprise......they still like and welcome me there. So go figure......
I'm sure there all fans, self indulged dbags.

Old 05-17-2007, 01:05 PM
18T
4th Gear

I cant believe that all of you would sink this low over a stupid thread.

Lock it up[sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif]

Old 05-17-2007, 01:10 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

Wow, this is cruel even for you Amze....lol, seriously guys lay off her, as soon as you stop I'm sure she will too.....frankly to be honest shes a GIRL, girls are more sociable, well often times and it certainly seems to be the case with her....I mean yeah she COULD hang out in her car sub scetion as well, but all shed be doing is what the majority or you all(me included, i am guilty of this too sometimes) of giving off the shelf answers and then waiting for dave or 2ks4 to clear everything up............So it makes sense thats shes spending most of her time in off topic, cause now thanks to some of you guys(members who have only been here for a few months and are far bigger post ****** than I) are telling her to go to your own forum..........This isnt an SRT4 forum, and we shouldnt act like it.......besides she bought the Audi with her own money, so shes not a spoiled ****. Alot of you just got angry because she rubbed u slightly the wrong way, maybe reminds u of a past girlfriend..........Wow, I feel like Karl watching out for playa......if you dont know who BOTH those guys are without a search then dont post one more comment in this thread cause your almost as much on a NOOB!

okay said my peace for like the fith time[:-]
Right now I think you're the sweetest guy in the world.....

Old 05-17-2007, 01:11 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: 18T

I cant believe that all of you would sink this low over a stupid thread.

Lock it up[sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif][sm=admin.gif]
you were/are one of my fave ppl here. How's Timmy?

Old 05-17-2007, 01:12 PM
4th Gear

Why not sink that low... Shes already at the bottom of the ocean... She makes dumb comments, get flamed..

Instead of saying she was wrong, or stopping her posting... she decides to fight us back, call us immature, and then go to another forum.

Why would we want someone who makes drama with like 89 post anyway... shes being dumb and she knows it...

I already posted nicely.. and then I saw the post where she said shes leaving.

And yes VNV, you might be posting the basic bottom line ansewers but it helps you get around the camp fire... I'll edit my "mean, hurtful" post only because I respect 18T and Vnv

Old 05-17-2007, 01:16 PM
4th Gear

I just realized you have 279 post in 6 days....

Talk about skipping the camp fire....[:@]

Quick Reply: Ugly People