Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ugly People

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 08:44 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Ugly People

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

I just cant believe shewould let us grace her presence. We should be lucky she is here and worship her for the goddess that she is....*pukes*

but really, i would need to be doing plenty of this--> [sm=icon_guiness.gif]until i was totally like this [sm=outcold.gif]so i wouldnt do this...[sm=shutup.gif] but i would still do this[sm=headbang.gif] until i was not longer consious to make me forget her.
And what makes you think you'd get that lucky? I doubt I'd touch you with a 20 ft. pole............wait no make that 100 ft. ..........[:'(]

Old 05-17-2007, 08:52 AM

Hmmm...maybe that's why I stay in the A3 section most of the time???

Oh well, Cheers!

Old 05-17-2007, 08:57 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Chef

Hmmm...maybe that's why I stay in the A3 section most of the time???

Oh well, Cheers!
Good point...........this crowd is too brutal in OT.

Old 05-17-2007, 10:26 AM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: Sarah7106

ORIGINAL: cincyTT

I just cant believe shewould let us grace her presence. We should be lucky she is here and worship her for the goddess that she is....*pukes*

but really, i would need to be doing plenty of this--> [sm=icon_guiness.gif]until i was totally like this [sm=outcold.gif]so i wouldnt do this...[sm=shutup.gif] but i would still do this[sm=headbang.gif] until i was not longer consious to make me forget her.
And what makes you think you'd get that lucky? I doubt I'd touch you with a 20 ft. pole............wait no make that 100 ft. ..........[:'(]
Thank god im not...

Old 05-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

ORIGINAL: Amze
Well thats what happens when people come in here and try to take over the place. Go post in your cars section, LEARN, get to know the others then come in off topic and over post each day... CHRISTRUIR(SAJRI)OSAJDFOIUSAJD!
+1
most people here are very nice. it'sjust that strong opinions and bold statmentsstir up the fire here. you have to sit around the campfire a bit before you throw another log on. i think you burned some peoples marshmellows.

Old 05-17-2007, 10:54 AM
2nd Gear

^haha, thats a great comparison.

I think that out of all the forums I've been on, AF is the best one out there. For the most part besides 1 or 2 people I've found on here, YES SARAH you are one of thoselittle special exception[sm=bicker.gif]everyone is super nice and awesome on here. I really don't understand you.... I mean yes everyone has different opinions, and I guess thats why you posted what you did. But really WTF did you want people to respond to your post with? I think people responded on how they felt, then it was like you couldn't take the heat in the kitchen that you wanted to cook in, so your way of responding was to say that people were too mean, to harsh, and immature.

Really at first when I read your post it did make me upset, and I wanted to voice my opinion just like you did. However, you couldn't say **** back to me that made sense.... I think you even told me that I suck d!ck for cheesecake! I mean WOW... If I've ever heard a statement that is more immature especially after the first statementyou made trying to make a point with no direction [sm=chairshot.gif]

I pretty much felt like I was talking to someone in middle school. Not trying to just throw that out there but it did... and still does. I mean I love to have heated talks or even discuss whats going on. but it was like I was talking to a young child! I mean.... I think I even read that you said its comments like these that could drive people to sucide!!!! Maybe you need to be on a different forum then than a AUDI one....

Please just think before you post.....

Old 05-17-2007, 11:09 AM
1st Gear

Nah I found a new Audi forum.........posted the same stuff.......plus VNV727's breakdown..........and suprise suprise......they still like and welcome me there. So go figure......

Old 05-17-2007, 11:12 AM
4th Gear

Nah I found a new Audi forum.........posted the same stuff.......plus VNV727's breakdown..........and suprise suprise......they still like and welcome me there. So go figure......
Thanks for stopping by!

Old 05-17-2007, 11:13 AM
4th Gear

Thanks for stopping by!

Old 05-17-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm make believe

I hope its audiworld, you seem to fit right in with some of those tools.

Quick Reply: Ugly People