Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Ugly People

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 12:15 AM
2nd Gear
Default Ugly People

Quote from Sarah:
I was just thinking........ppl blame Anorexia, Belemia, Cosmetic Surgery, etc. on celebrities but you know who I blame it on.........Society. I mean we as a society treat pretty ppl differently than we do ugly ppl. I consider myself good looking and expect special treatment because of it and I usually get it and if I don't I get angry that I didn't get treated better than an ugly girl. I guess that's wrong to think but I just consider it the way the cookie crumbles. I also have no feelings for ppl that are starving in third world countries cause that's just the way the cookie crumbles. You didn't ask to be born ugly.......I didn't ask to be born pretty. You didn't ask to be born in a third world country........I didn't ask to be born in a first rate country. That's just fate and if we sit around feeling sorry for those who aren't pretty and don't get treated special or those who are starving we worry our lives away, but, then again I've been told I'm a cruel and cold hearted individual so I can see where many of you will differ with my way of thinking on this subject..........Sorry to sound so cruel but I'm not a sympathy giver.

I was just thinking........ppl blame ugly people, mean people,poor people, etc. on celebrities but you know who I blame it on.........Sarah. I mean we as a society treatSarahdifferently than we doeveryone else. I considerSarahsuperficial and she expects special treatment because of it andusually gets it and ifshe doesn'tshe getsangrybecause no one is paying attention to her. I guess she thinksit's wrong to think butI just consider it the way the cookie crumbles. I also have no feelings forSarah or her barbi dolls that are starving intheir doll housecause that's just the way the cookie crumbles. You didn't ask to be born like Sarah.......and I didn'twant to be. You didn't ask to be born in abarbi doll house........I didn't ask to be bornin the ocean. That's just fate and if we sit around feeling sorry for those who aren'tSarah and don't get treated like a superficial personthen we shouldworry our lives away, but, then again I've been told I'm a cruel and cold hearted individual so I can see where many of you will differ with my way of thinking on this subject..........Sorry to sound so cruel but I'm just notSarah. THANK GOD!!!!

Old 05-17-2007, 12:23 AM
Default RE: Ugly People

Who's Sarah?

Old 05-17-2007, 12:29 AM
6th Gear

^You've been gone for the last week I guess, she's new and pushed a few button's. Look here https://www.audiforums.com/m_540528/tm.htm, that about sums up why Akoby is angry with her, she kinda pissed multiple people off with that whole thread and I'm not getting into it

Old 05-17-2007, 12:45 AM
I'm make believe

6's shouldnt think people should kiss their a$$es.

Old 05-17-2007, 12:54 AM
1st Gear

lol still going. that was a pretty fked up point of view she has but i think she made it pretty obvious that other peoples views aren't gonna change what she thinks no matter how ignorant it is

Old 05-17-2007, 01:07 AM
I'm make believe

I just cant believe shewould let us grace her presence. We should be lucky she is here and worship her for the goddess that she is....*pukes*

but really, i would need to be doing plenty of this--> [sm=icon_guiness.gif]until i was totally like this [sm=outcold.gif]so i wouldnt do this...[sm=shutup.gif] but i would still do this[sm=headbang.gif] until i was not longer consious to make me forget her.

Old 05-17-2007, 01:41 AM
2nd Gear

[sm=wtf.gif]

Old 05-17-2007, 04:26 AM
Senior Administrator

OK, guys, ease-up. This is starting to look like a repeat of zrwhat's first few weeks/months.

Old 05-17-2007, 07:56 AM
4th Gear

Well thats what happens when people come in here and try to take over the place. Go post in your cars section, LEARN, get to know the others then come in off topic and over post each day... CHRISTRUIR(SAJRI)OSAJDFOIUSAJD!

Old 05-17-2007, 08:40 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

OK, guys, ease-up. This is starting to look like a repeat of zrwhat's first few weeks/months.
GEEZ no wonder the guy hasn't been on in weeks.

Anywho........you all need to learn how to treat ppl better too...........you're such a hypocrit. I mean honestly.........you don't like what I have to say so you make up a whole thread about it.........and yet you call me childish.

I was wanting views and opinions on the way our society is F'ed up and instead I get........."you're a six.........you are ugly........you are not even cute......you're an evil person" and the list goes on and on from there. SO WHAT! I DON'T FEEL THE SAME ABOUT A CERTAIN SUBJECT AS YOU ALL DO. So let's just emotionally crucify me why don't we........for having a different outlook on life than you all do. I expected a few nasty comments about me being unemotional but this is just really out of hand. So what I made an off hand opinion MY opinion and you all get so upset. You really need to calm down and accept that ppl aren't always going to think of the world as you do. The world is F'ed up so why shouldn't I have an F'ed up view of the world. I feel like I might as well visited a muslim forum and told them all that I'm a christian..........they would all have the same attitude you all do because I don't believe in the same things as they do. SHEESH y'all are the immature ones here, so please quit pointing fingers at me for being immature.

Disclaimer: Colin, Palindari (sorry if I got that wrong), vnv727, Cheese Eater, AWDaholic, and Chef aren't included in the y'all ppl.

Quick Reply: Ugly People