Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Tri-State Holiday Get Together???

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 04:40 AM
Default RE: Tri-State Holiday Get Together???

quote:

ORIGINAL: BzeA4

Hey Man, not to burst your bubble but el SP4K3R is with the "WAYY Coooooler Chicago Area" Peeps as 18t put it.

Yeh Fez stop trying to steal our peeps you biatch!

Hey.... didnt I bring up the original idea??? I gave you chicagoans the idea!!! This sucks lol.

I know there are a lot of people in NJ/NY but peoples dont want to come.... I'm going to sit on the toilet with a roll of cookie dough and cry....

Old 12-15-2005, 04:42 AM
Site Moderator

I'll go! I'm near Trenton.

Just give me a time and place. Just not on Friday nights.

Old 12-15-2005, 04:43 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: FezA4
I'm going to sit on the toilet with a roll of cookie dough and cry....
Hey man, whatever it takes to get you off

Old 12-15-2005, 04:48 AM
18T
4th Gear

ahh well heres a joke for you

Two turtles go camping and pack a cooler with sandwiches and beer. After three days of walking, they arrive at a great spot but realize they've forgotten a bottle opener. The first turtle turns to the second and says, "You've gotta go back and get the opener or else we have no beer."

"No way," says the second. "By the time I get back, you will have eaten all the food."

"I promise I won't," says the turtle. "Just hurry!"

Nine full days pass and there's still no sign of the second turtle. Exasperated and starving, the first turtle digs into the sandwiches. Suddenly, the second turtle pops out from behind a rock and yells, "I KNEW IT!! I'm not ******* going!!"

Old 12-15-2005, 04:49 AM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: 18T

AHHH dont cry fez.. heres a joke for you

Two turtles go camping and pack a cooler with sandwiches and beer. After three days of walking, they arrive at a great spot but realize they've forgotten a bottle opener. The first turtle turns to the second and says, "You've gotta go back and get the opener or else we have no beer."

"No way," says the second. "By the time I get back, you will have eaten all the food."

Nine full days pass and there's still no sign of the second turtle. Exasperated and starving, the first turtle digs into the sandwiches. Suddenly, the second turtle pops out from behind a rock and yells, "I KNEW IT!! I'm not ******* going!!"

Old 12-15-2005, 04:49 AM
18T
4th Gear

AHHH dont cry fez.. heres a joke for you

Old 12-15-2005, 04:50 AM
18T
4th Gear

WTF how did that joke get posted 3 times ???? LOL

Old 12-15-2005, 04:51 AM

quote:

ORIGINAL: FezA4
I'm going to sit on the toilet with a roll of cookie dough and cry....

Hey man, whatever it takes to get you off
hahaha.... oh cookie dough is def my aphrodesiac(i think thats how you spell it)... but def... that def charms my snake(turned to the roomae and thats what he came up with hahahahaha)

I'll go! I'm near Trenton.

Just give me a time and place. Just not on Friday nights.
Theres one... one is better than none... well find more before then.
I hope.

[sm=funnypostabove.gif] ...haha.... that was a funny joke... made me laugh.

Old 10-24-2022, 11:21 AM
1st Gear

<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Good afternoon. If you decide to spend a budget vacation, you should definitely go to Toddoo Island. Here you can really relax. Here are beautiful thoddoo guest houses. Also a lot of positive emotions are waiting for you if you decide to go on vacation to the Maldives, namely to Toddoo Island. My friends and I are planning to fly there in the near future.