Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Touchy subject I know

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 07:14 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Touchy subject I know

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

If he DOES make it there'll be lots of openings with the SS, becauise they'll need about double the people, to protect him, huh?
sad as this will sound - but if he does make it - you know how many pools will be out to see how many days he'll be in before someone takes a crack at him?

one of many reasons Powell never entered and that is one man that would make a good President of these here United States of America!

Old 11-08-2007, 07:18 PM
4th Gear

Yeah, its gonna be nasty. There are still some very angry and deadly raciest in the world. I crack raciest jokes for humor, but for the most part I can stand other races

<3 you in real life, clx[8D]

Old 11-08-2007, 07:26 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

The funny thing about black people, is that they are so easily offended by the most inane things. And they aren't even really offended, but they need to act like they are because the stereotype is the only thing they know.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:26 PM
6th Gear

*I* will vote for whichever candidate, from EITHER party, that has an Audi in their garage at home!

I'm adopting jazz's voting style, I like his logic.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:53 PM
4th Gear

idc for politics...white black yellow or blue(f***in smurfs[:@]) i gauruntee ill hate em one way or another...but being honest obama dont seem too bad

Old 11-08-2007, 08:36 PM
4th Gear

WOW! P Diddy ..... Thats one BOLD STATEMENT!

ORIGINAL: Palindariâ„¢

But I find this remark troublesome...

According to Time magazine, P Diddy said the following quote in regards to Obama's run for the presidency.

"I am definitely honored that a black man is running for the presidency, but to be honest, he has to do something for black people."

Shouldn't a President do something for Americans? Not just the blacks, whites, hispanics or others?

Old 11-08-2007, 08:37 PM
4th Gear

HAHAHAH!! That made me LAUGH INSTANTLY!!! nice

ORIGINAL: CAB509

*I* will vote for whichever candidate, from EITHER party, that has an Audi in their garage at home!

I'm adopting jazz's voting style, I like his logic.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Senior Administrator

We could start our OWN voting-bloc!

The AUDI-Party! Own an Audi, get a vote!!!

vnv, i was reading, sugar-cane makes a better choice (but still not the best choice) for bio-fuels, because it takes less energy to convert, even though you get less fuel, per ton. But, since America isn't exactly prime real-estate for sugar-cane... It's all about the politics of economics. The Agri-Corps will PAY to keep the corn subsidies in their pockets, ESPECIALLY if it means MORE $$$ for them, in the long run.

Old 11-08-2007, 09:12 PM
4th Gear

damn

Old 11-08-2007, 09:51 PM
4th Gear

As far as I'm concerned Obama owes nothing to blacks, whites, or any other race. All candidates, regardless of race, should work towards fixing the social and economic problems of America, not just some race or ethnic group. Sean Combs is no one to comment on politics, what the fvck has he contributed to anyone? Back to the candidates...none have proven anything to me yet. It would signify a great step forward to see a female or black president but lets not get hung up on that. The focus should be on who is the most qualified. That said, my vote also goes to any dem. with an Audi.

Quick Reply: Touchy subject I know