Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Took down a Porsche tonight...

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 01:51 AM
3rd Gear
Default Took down a Porsche tonight...

Well... Tonight was a great night. I was sitting at a red light and was turning left and was on the outside lane. As I'm sitting and waiting for the light to turn green, a douche bad in a piece of sh$t Porsche Boxter pulls up next to me and wants a piece of the Quattro.... Well, I look over and he is looking like the typical douche bag that drives such a piece of sh#t vehicle and thinks that he should try to impress his girlfriend that he just picked up at the local IHop. The light turned green and I hear his engine rev and I put the pedal to the frikin' floor. I have him right off the line and the turn was not even a competition. Once we hit the straight, I heard his engine going full throttle and he was at least 3 car lengths behind me within 30 seconds. It was great. I know that the Boxter isn't the greatest car on earth but it is a great thing when an A6 4.2 Quattro beats a 2 door coupe. Great to know that I can take down a coupe with little mods. Just thought I would share. I'm on a natural hight right now. T

Old 12-13-2006, 02:02 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Took down a Porsche tonight...

cool man

Old 12-13-2006, 02:32 AM
18T
4th Gear

boxter s isnt a bad car. althoguth its still a boxter.

Old 12-13-2006, 02:32 AM
Senior Administrator

Not to diminish your accomplishment, but, honestly, I useta eat Boxters with my Opel, back in Germany. The Boxter's like the 318ti of Porsche' lineup. It's a Porche in badge only. But, yeah, gook KILL, forreal. I wudn't've thought yu'd've took him from a stoplite, like that. I wunder if *I* can take 'em in my 2-ton D2?

Old 12-13-2006, 02:37 AM

new boxter is pretty good looking, old boxter not so much

Old 12-13-2006, 02:37 AM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Not to diminish your accomplishment, but, honestly, I useta eat Boxters with my Opel, back in Germany.
thats becasue opels are the ****!

have i told you how much i love my uncles old 89' opel corsa 1.4? now he has a opel vectra 05 diesel.

Old 12-13-2006, 03:15 AM
Senior Administrator

You've prolly heard me skeet about my Calibra-Turbo, before, but DAMN I wish I was bacck in Germany and still had my BEAUTIFUL, BLACK Calibra!!! 175mph out of a 2.0L, 16v, DOHC, single-turbo, AWD, 6-speed 4-cylinder... I'd heard rumors of a TT, 3.0, 24v, V-6 crate motor you cudda had for, like 40,000dm, back in the day, IF you knew somebody. Heard the factory wonks useta stuff 'em into Omega's and go hunting 911's. Fahrvergnugen fer sure!

Old 12-13-2006, 03:30 AM
4th Gear

it always does my heart good to hear of another douche bag gone down.

Old 12-13-2006, 04:24 AM
4th Gear

probably on his way back from the porche dealer getting his washer fluid topped off for 300 bucks

Old 12-13-2006, 01:14 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Not to diminish your accomplishment, but, honestly, I useta eat Boxters with my Opel, back in Germany. The Boxter's like the 318ti of Porsche' lineup. It's a Porche in badge only. But, yeah, gook KILL, forreal. I wudn't've thought yu'd've took him from a stoplite, like that. I wunder if *I* can take 'em in my 2-ton D2?

Hey, I don't care how slow they are, it's a coupe and my big *** A6 beat him. I don't get that chance too often. I think the only real reason that I took him down was the turn right off the start. Not too many cars that can take down the quattro. You should have seen this guy though. It was so typical...

Quick Reply: Took down a Porsche tonight...