Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Took down the ask the police thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 03:55 PM
2nd Gear
Default Took down the ask the police thread

The thread was doin well and I think that a lot of people got a lot out of it. It was finally dieing out and people were starting to pull the thread in a direction that nobody would have benefitted from. Decided to delete it because it is better to end it abruptly then let a few idiots ruin it and continue on. For those that have questions in the future feel free to PM me rather than place it in public.

Old 11-09-2007, 03:59 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Took down the ask the police thread

That's a shame, but I see why. Thanks for all your valuable advice and insight, anyway!

Old 11-09-2007, 04:08 PM
4th Gear

It's very kind of you to continue to offer your knowledge!
Thanks!

Old 11-09-2007, 04:16 PM

Thanks for the input you provided in the thread and your offer for PM's in case we have questions.

Old 11-09-2007, 04:32 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Thanks for all the infos you provided, I thought a lot of good questions were answered. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 11-09-2007, 04:54 PM

Well I'm glad you got smarter about your actions. You can list whatever reason you want for taking that thread down, but you know that what you were doing was not smart. Posting your graduation picture of you and the Chief was probably not a very smart idea all together. It is very thoughtful of you to call me an idiot, and thats fine, but just remember that it could have gotten much worst had you left that thread up, with you name in the profile and your picture posted public to everyone with an internet connection. Best of luck toyou in your professional career andI hope you yourself took somethingaway from this.

Old 11-09-2007, 05:25 PM
4th Gear

DUNKIN DONUTS

LOLZ

I RUINED IT FROM MY TWO POST!

Old 11-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Administrator

Thanks a lot for all the help. You answered questions that I have thought of before and questions that I personally asked you.

Old 11-09-2007, 08:14 PM

Intresting thread u had goin and looked like u were sincerely trying to help people. Best of luck.

Old 11-09-2007, 09:08 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: cupholder88

Well I'm glad you got smarter about your actions. You can list whatever reason you want for taking that thread down, but you know that what you were doing was not smart. Posting your graduation picture of you and the Chief was probably not a very smart idea all together. It is very thoughtful of you to call me an idiot, and thats fine, but just remember that it could have gotten much worst had you left that thread up, with you name in the profile and your picture posted public to everyone with an internet connection. Best of luck toyou in your professional career andI hope you yourself took somethingaway from this.
LOL F*CK YOU N00B

Quick Reply: Took down the ask the police thread