Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

There ought to be a LAW...

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 08:20 PM
Default RE: There ought to be a LAW...

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

My children have STANDING orders that, when I get to senile to drive, they are permitted, nay, REQUIRED to do whatever it takes to KEEP me OFF public roads. Up to and including hiding or destroying my car keys, rendering my car (or cars) inoperable, physical damage to my body to be delivered only in EXTREME cases of hard-headedness by yours truely.

I suggest all you 'rents of teenaged kids begin cultivating such an agreement with YOUR children!
Maybe I should just tell my parents that that will be the case. Then I can see how fast I stay in the house.

Old 02-19-2007, 08:23 PM
4th Gear

There awt to be a law that prohibits all stank'n *** people from going intopublic places! Thisladyleft her foul body stankin my office that lingered for 30min. [:'(]

Also should apply to hairy ape like guys from going shirtless in public.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:12 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: a4guy

My children have STANDING orders that, when I get to senile to drive, they are permitted, nay, REQUIRED to do whatever it takes to KEEP me OFF public roads. Up to and including hiding or destroying my car keys, rendering my car (or cars) inoperable, physical damage to my body to be delivered only in EXTREME cases of hard-headedness by yours truely.

I suggest all you 'rents of teenaged kids begin cultivating such an agreement with YOUR children!
Maybe I should just tell my parents that that will be the case. Then I can see how fast I stay in the house.
Go subliminal... Set up a mp3 player under their bed, with a timer, set low so they can barely hear it, letting them know thay YOU are runnin thangs!!! And mention that you get to hang out as long as you want, can have wemens in your room ALL HOURS of the night, and, if they screw up, or pi$$ you off, you'll revoke their driving privlidges. THEN see how nice they start treating you...

...hmmm... sudden urge to go buy my daughter a Diamond-Tiara, for some reason

Old 02-19-2007, 10:57 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: NightFlight
There ought to be a law that requires ALL liscenced drivers inALL statesto take a mandatory driving test (written and driving)EVERY YEAR from when they hitage 60 on to the grave, or liscense yanked, which ever comes first.
Well put, if I was in charge people would need to retake a thouro road test every tow years to renew there licences, from 16 untill you die or fail. If you canot reverse your car outof a parking spot,that has double the room you need, YOU FAIL. If you cant parrell park into a reasonable sized spot, YOU FAIL. Now for the people that upset me the most. At work I park all the way in the corner of the lot, the corner spots are bigger and only one person can park next to you 50% of a chance to get a ding.So ifI park right next to the curb there should be a big gap inbetween my car and the car next to me, IN THEORY. There always has to be that moron that dosnt need to look at the lines in the parking lot because hes just going to park right on top of me anyway.[:@] This person and any person that treats someone eleses property like its their own should be SHOT. If you cant drive then get the @#$# off the road.

Old 02-19-2007, 11:14 PM
1st Gear

Haha I hate that. How bout fines for not parking in the lines when it is clear that you could have.

Old 02-19-2007, 11:19 PM

I'll try that subliminal stuff. It's legal for the non-CIA people, right?

Old 02-19-2007, 11:47 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: a4guy

I'll try that subliminal stuff. It's legal for the non-CIA people, right?
If not THEY will come get you... Prolly in YOUR sleep[8D]

Old 02-19-2007, 11:55 PM

If not THEY will come get you... Prolly in YOUR sleep[8D]
lol, if there's one thing I don't want in this life, it's to wake up to see a dude 2 inches from my face.

Old 02-20-2007, 06:10 AM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Flip

There ought to be a law stating you must take your drivers license exam in a manual transmission car. This would limit the dumbasses from getting their license until they know how to drive.
+12847123981298312789 just like back in old country.

Old 02-20-2007, 09:07 AM
1st Gear

eeerrrrrrr yea !!!! thats how it is here in the uk !!! if you learn in a auto thats it auto for life !!!