Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Tesla Model Y accessories

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2023, 02:45 PM
1st Gear
Default Tesla Model Y accessories

Hey there, fellow forum members! Can you provide information on wireless charging pads or docks that work with the Model Y? Are there any accessories to enhance the Model Y's audio system or entertainment features? What options are there for improving the Model Y's interior lighting or adding ambient lighting? Are there any additional charging accessories, such as portable chargers or adapters, that are useful for the Model Y? Can you suggest any exterior accessories like mud flaps or splash guards for the Model Y to protect against road debris?

Old 05-26-2023, 03:22 PM
1st Gear

Hi everyone! Wireless charging pads and docks that work with the are available from a variety of manufacturers Tesla Model Y accessories. To enhance the audio system, you can add a subwoofer, amplifier, or soundbar. To improve the interior lighting, you can add LED strips, ambient lighting, or a light bar. For charging accessories, you can get a portable charger, a wall charger, or an adapter. For exterior accessories, you can get mud flaps, splash guards, or a car cover to protect against road debris.

Old 06-13-2023, 06:52 AM
1st Gear

As for charging accessories, you may find portable chargers, wall chargers, or adapters useful for your Model Y. Additionally, there are exterior accessories such as mud flaps, splash guards, or a car cover that can provide protection against road debris and keep your vehicle in good condition.

Old 06-22-2023, 12:36 PM
1st Gear

I think that Tesla has a beautiful design that many people like. Design is important in everything, I advise you to pay great attention to design. I advise you to pay attention to a useful blog. The blog (click here) not only highlights the importance of UX design but also showcases LimeUp's expertise and knowledge in the field. Their expertise shines through, making it a reliable source for anyone interested in UX design.

Last edited by AlexisRibush; 06-22-2023 at 12:37 PM. Reason: miss clik
Old 06-24-2023, 01:14 PM
1st Gear
Default Spyskey

Hello, I am honored to tell you about my experience with Spy skey. This site provides me with valuable information about companies, their network connections and geographical location. I can easily learn about my competitors, analyze their strategies and understand market trends. Spyskey helps me make informed decisions, and my business results have increased due to the implementation of new strategies and approaches.