Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Teens Brutally Beat Asian Boy While Calling Him N-Word

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 04:25 AM
5th Gear

If I was that asian kid getting beat, Id throw down with some jujitsu.

brazilian jujitsu.

just sayin...

Old 01-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Tech Guru

Just throwing this out there but if these kids get jumped and beat or killed, isn't it possible the op and or this site potentially liable?

Old 01-24-2012, 12:47 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
Just throwing this out there but if these kids get jumped and beat or killed, isn't it possible the op and or this site potentially liable?
Probably not, he's from Canukistan.
But to me it's, meh. It's shitcago, typical day. Where was the outrage when that black kid got beaten to DEATH last year in Chicago? Is Everyone all up in arms because this kid was NOT black?

Old 01-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Tech Guru

I just don't want to loose this site cause of something like this. I mean whoretex got sued for making fun of a dumb bitch.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:23 PM
5th Gear

rly?

missed that bit of info on the tex.

Dude does have a point. Posting info and instructing people to kick someones *** puts you in the same boat as the people who did the videoed ***-kicking. Its a threat, whether you're talking out your *** or not.

vote to kill thread?

Old 01-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Tech Guru

I! Thread closed.

Old 01-24-2012, 06:11 PM
Tech Guru

Remove thread is the way it should be

Old 01-26-2012, 04:29 PM
Administrator

I talked with Krip the other day regarding these concerns after Kraut brought the thread to my attention. We are in agreement that, no matter what side of the fence any of us falls on regarding what happened (which I think everyone here agrees these guys need to burn for doing what they did), posting contact info in the thread and urging a beating takes it too far. I have edited the post above and removed the contact info in the interests of AF. As litigious as America is these days, we're not going to expose this site to any potential liability, no matter how far-fetched the possibility of such action may be.

We understand the outrage and agree with it, but our job as Moderators is to police the site, not only to look out for the welfare of members regarding offensive/aggressive content toward other members, but for the integrity of the site overall. As such, we agreed that the contact info would be removed but the thread left open for further discussion and inclusion of news that develops regarding this incident, but that sensitive information such as phone numbers and addresses that aren't readily available to the public would be removed.

Feel free to continue the discussion but let's keep it within the normal limits around here (which gives pretty wide latitude), and no more posting up the personal contact info. I hope these bastards burn, but it's not our job to facilitate their executions before or after they're convicted.

Feel free to PM or call/text me if you have any questions or concerns regarding this.