Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Tattoos???

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 09:10 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Tattoos???

lol.. tramp stamp.. yeah, its a bit played out.

Might as well be a bulls eye.

Old 10-25-2006, 09:23 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

I was kinda leaning towards the Audi Rings or maybe a big Heinzanova signature, lol.

^kidding
Get a little Heinz ketchup bottle and write under it "Don't even think about it"

Old 10-25-2006, 10:35 PM
SoCal Crew Member

Personally, I don't like tats on women, nor heavy cranial accessories...I like them clean....and dirty is some ways

Old 10-25-2006, 10:35 PM
4th Gear

I think a small tat somewhere inconspicuous is very sexy on a woman. Just don't get a huge one. My ex had a big cross on her back that I wasn't fond of staring at whenever...Anyways slightly off topic but you guys ever heard that chris rock joke Real People of Ignorance? "It started so innocently with a butterfly on shoulder, then you graduated to some san script above your a$$, and now you got an eagle on your p*@*^. No one needs to ask if your going to the after party, you are the after party." LMAO

Old 10-25-2006, 11:04 PM
2nd Gear

look around and see where others have gone to get there tats done. look at the work and what the artisit is like. my first tat was free (cost me 3 cigerettes) the place was okay but the guy who did it was a junkie. did good work being phucked up and all. just a lil leo symbol on my wrist. i personaly think tats on chicks is hot!! better with peircings

Old 10-25-2006, 11:35 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah, I definately will make sure the place is good and legit. Thanks for the advice. You are brave getting one from a junkie.

Old 10-26-2006, 12:11 AM
3rd Gear

My fiance has 8 of them and I encourage her to get as many as she wants. I think they are great and really show someones personality and that they don't care what other people think. I have 3 of them and plan on getting a lot more. Just get something that means something to you and you care about. Don't care about what others think. I also agree that tramp stamps are terrible and any woman with one should be shot. You should get something that is tied to your heritage. It's something that you are going to have your whole life and that is a safe way to go. All of mine have to do with my Irish background. Glad to hear your interested in getting one.

Old 10-26-2006, 12:36 AM
4th Gear

Just incase you wanted an idea of what one looks like on the shoulder blade of a female [:-]
It's a little butterfly it's about the size of a half dollar.
The body and two lines are a chinese symbol that mean beauty (I looked it up before I got it).
Sorry about the crappy quality, I blame my camera phone!

Old 10-26-2006, 01:59 AM
3rd Gear

Should start a tattoo thread and get some pics of what people have.

Old 10-26-2006, 02:39 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: sooks

LOL chaos.. Wow. Please tell us how you really feel and dont sugar coat it this time.

i'll even give ya an example. this one girl i was "seeing" had a tatoo right above her "******" if u will. it was in a v pattern and was 2 words, love and lust, leading right down to the, o how should i put this one...cherry[:-] the tat was big enough to where you could see it in a bikini or low cut jeans. now i found that very sexy while i was "servicing" her so i liked it. but i defintely wouldn't want that kind of tat of my wife. i want a freak in the sheets but a lady in the streets

Quick Reply: Tattoos???