Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

take this one for a ride.

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 05:23 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: take this one for a ride.

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

ORIGINAL: Redgoat
GOD DAMN!! WHAT AN IDIOT!! she didnt drop out till the ninth grade.. that shows you how our schools are totally failing and parents are failing.. how did she even make it to the ninth grade.. I seriously have no tolerance for ignorance.. anyone know how genetic drift works? This is an example of how some people are going backwards in evolution..
ya it boggles the mind, its her own damn fault though, im sure she was too busy literially fukin around and didnt bother studying or learning anything
shes lucky her fugly *** got a break and won that contest, she doesnt deserve anything, she just one lucky dumbass ghetto trash wit a crappy sob story

i hate her songs though
that one baby mama songs is the lamest shiit i ever heard on the radio
its trying to make becoming someone's baby's mamma a good thing

B-A-B-Y M-A-M-A
This goes out to all my baby mamas
B-A-B-Y M-A-M-A
I got love for all my baby mamas

Cuz we the backbone (of the hood)
I always knew that (that we could)
We can go anywhere, we can do anything
I know we can make it if we dream
And I think it should be a holiday
For single mothers tryin' to make a way
But until then
Here is your song
Show love to my....
oh yes its a good thing to be someones baby's mama
i dont mind bringing in a bastard child
so wut if im not sure who the daddy is
stupid dumb *** low class bitcch

roflamo, I remember when she was competing. I had to watch it cus my ex had the remote. I never like her voice anyway, way to whiney. You make great points but remember that she cant read, so how is see gonna put something intelegent together.

Old 10-03-2005, 05:59 AM
Administrator

she is not fully illiterate, im sure shes the ones that cant read BIG WORDs or put them together or she has a hard time understanding complicated instructions or applications

Old 10-03-2005, 06:02 AM
4th Gear

you meen like the ones found on a pack of condoms?

Old 10-03-2005, 06:05 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: flyboy

you meen like the ones found on a pack of condoms?
exactly

Old 10-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: flyboy

You make great points but remember that she cant read, so how is see gonna put something intelegent together.
Intelligent

I hate her song, too, but more for the long term effects it'll have on those who are yet to be someones' "baby-mama." As Cheng said, "Its trying to make becoming someone's baby's mamma a good thing." It's NOT a frikkin badge of courage, stooopid cow, Not when you then become a burden on your Rents, the Social-Welfare system, and society as a whole, just because you were nieve enough to think you you wudn't get pregnant... Maybe we should teach b/j 101 as a method of population control...?

Old 10-03-2005, 04:24 PM
4th Gear

the sad thing is that this isn't the first person that had a song out promoting the live on wellfare and don't do **** lifestyle. A good portion of that demografics music is the same way.

Old 10-03-2005, 05:01 PM
Senior Administrator

Not exactly troo... At it's root is the "something-for-nothing" mentality. You gets 2 B a "balla" not by working for it... Going to school and getting an education so you can have a better paying job, for instance. Then, through hard work and dedication and sacrifice you finally make enough to enjoy the fruits of your labors... Instead, you get a lucrative sports contract (I wonder how many of them can even spell: lucrative), or become a Rap-Star. You get to live JUST like the people you see on TV, in teh Videos and such, without ever actually working for it.

Nowadays, you don't even have to "work" for a music career, NEmore. Just show up and "win" a lifetime contract for unending riches... As a frustrated musician (I played tambourine[:@]) I resent the "instant" fame she's been afforded...

Old 10-03-2005, 07:56 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I hate her song, too, but more for the long term effects it'll have on those who are yet to be someones' "baby-mama." As Cheng said, "Its trying to make becoming someone's baby's mamma a good thing." It's NOT a frikkin badge of courage, stooopid cow, Not when you then become a burden on your Rents, the Social-Welfare system, and society as a whole, just because you were nieve enough to think you you wudn't get pregnant... Maybe we should teach b/j 101 as a method of population control...?
AWD, ever do back to back deployments 'cause a baby mama cant find anyone to take care of her pride and joy? that sucks a can of fat ********. I just thought about that when you mentioned burden; it goes further than family and friends and social system. it just down right screws people you dont even know.

Old 10-03-2005, 08:03 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Not exactly troo... At it's root is the "something-for-nothing" mentality. You gets 2 B a "balla" not by working for it... Going to school and getting an education so you can have a better paying job, for instance. Then, through hard work and dedication and sacrifice you finally make enough to enjoy the fruits of your labors... Instead, you get a lucrative sports contract (I wonder how many of them can even spell: lucrative), or become a Rap-Star. You get to live JUST like the people you see on TV, in teh Videos and such, without ever actually working for it.

Nowadays, you don't even have to "work" for a music career, NEmore. Just show up and "win" a lifetime contract for unending riches... As a frustrated musician (I played tambourine[:@]) I resent the "instant" fame she's been afforded...
that pretty much what I was trying to say.

Old 10-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Administrator

i think the raper and being a sport superstar has given them a false hope u kno
these kids think shiiit i'll just rap and be gangster and thats my ticket out of the project
or i'll just bust a lebran james and go strait to the NBA after high school
they are lazy and take the easy way out even though the easy way out doenst exist

they see wow if 50 and snoop got luck maybe i can also
please u cant live off luck and dream
THESE FOOLS SHOULD WAKE UP AND FACE REALITY

but i guess u can live off welfare and shiit that people like us are paying

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
i hate the welfare system so damn much
why do i have to pay for some lazy as ***** who will milk the system to its limits
then get a shiiit job then get canned for being a lazy *** again so they can jump back on the system
it angers me because i kno my welfar contrabution is beeing exchange illegally and then used to buy crack and booze
i damn well kno it aint goin to food for their baby's life or wutever
this could be money i can use for my benifit and joy (im a greedy penny pincher)
why do i have to give my hard earn money, i might as well just start a bomb fire and start buring my money
cause its basicly the same thing
[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

i also hate the social secerity system to but thats another time

Quick Reply: take this one for a ride.