Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

suzuka!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 02:14 AM
2nd Gear
Default suzuka!

things look a whole lot different now! holy crap, who would have thought that michael's engine would have blown? that was incredible, first time since 2000 in france and fernando was right there to fly on by. i feel bad for michael, but kind of feel like fernando deserved this with the luck he's had since the north american races. looks he has the title all but wrapped up now.

Old 10-09-2006, 02:19 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: suzuka!

I was bummed when I saw that smoke.

I guess it will come down to Renault reliability now. The only way MS can make it is if Alonso blows up like that in Brazil.

Old 10-09-2006, 05:51 AM
2nd Gear

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

DAM IT[sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif]

I thought there was a two week break between the races and I just saw this post started reading, and dam it.. I have it on TiVo but dam it I know what happened now.....

[sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif]

Old 10-09-2006, 10:03 AM
2nd Gear

Arrh michaels won his seven champships - move over gramps it the Alonso Train now

great race until then

Old 10-09-2006, 01:01 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: MICHAELMARC

move over gramps
Gramps? That is cold. lol

Old 10-10-2006, 12:04 AM
2nd Gear

Original pturbo: Gramps? That is cold. lol
LMAO is bit cold, all the old farts are retiring or getting the *** and all these new kids are coming thru like Kubica & Co

But dnt worri pturbo im am going to miss Michael, i just think some of the backlass to the malicous stuff that he has done in his F1 career - like when he parked his car earlier in the year at Monaco made his decision to retire easier

Old 10-10-2006, 12:33 AM
2nd Gear

haha, cold indeed. but there's a lot of good, young blood coming into f1. i'm pretty pumped. kubica, vettel, rosberg, piquet, hamilton, kovalenin, speed, alonso even, massa. everyone is so young! hopefully graham rahal and marco andretti get there eventually as well.

i'm not a huge michael fan, but i definitely think the sport will miss him greatly. all of these drivers are a bit lacking in the personality department. they were all brought up in a corporate environmnt where i don't think they always say what they are thinking. they're a bit bland, if you will. alonso says some crazy stuff sometime, but when i see him interviewed it's painful sometimes.

Old 10-10-2006, 02:35 AM
2nd Gear

Original: midohioguy
alonso says some crazy stuff sometime, but when i see him interviewed it's painful sometimes.
hey waht was Michael like when he was Alonso's (25?) age? he was pretty bland aswell

U think Alonso getting interviewed is painful, have u ever seen Kimi in the after race (1,2,3) press interview?[sm=exactly.gif]

Kimi is more interested in playing with the mic than giving up anything? One word answers? Mika was similar

Old 10-10-2006, 03:02 AM
2nd Gear

LOL^^^

KIMI is as interesting to watch in an interview as it is to read the bloomberg report.

He is certainly entertaining on the track though, can't take that away from the guy.