Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Superbowl picks...

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 08:16 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Superbowl picks...

ORIGINAL: Yuikio

ORIGINAL: cary12

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

If not...

go Bronco's!!

I'm all about the underdog

God, I have a true, horrible hate for the Broncos. I love my AFC West but there is no way I could watch them win this weekend.
Then you better not watch the game. Hehe. I have faith. You are a Chiefs fan? Sorry your team has no run defense.

LOL. Where have you been? KC had one of the best run defenses in the NFL. We had not alowed a 100 yard rusher for 14 games until the Giants game which was a flook. Only team with 10 wins not to make the playoffs because of our division. Sucks. Now, pass defense was a different story but we'll see about that next year. I'll have to spend the off season getting used to good old Herman Edwards. Good thing he is a defense kind of guy.

Old 01-10-2006, 08:40 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: VB05

black991.8tq Date 1/9/2006 10:28:54 AM
da bears
Who would win in a fight? Ditka or a Hurricane? ................DITKA
da bears win 162-3

Old 01-10-2006, 09:18 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Yuikio

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

If not...

go Bronco's!!

I'm all about the underdog

God, I have a true, horrible hate for the Broncos. I love my AFC West but there is no way I could watch them win this weekend.
Then you better not watch the game. Hehe. I have faith. You are a Chiefs fan? Sorry your team has no run defense.

LOL. Where have you been? KC had one of the best run defenses in the NFL. We had not alowed a 100 yard rusher for 14 games until the Giants game which was a flook. Only team with 10 wins not to make the playoffs because of our division. Sucks. Now, pass defense was a different story but we'll see about that next year. I'll have to spend the off season getting used to good old Herman Edwards. Good thing he is a defense kind of guy.
Hah, well, that's what they're saying to themselves watching the playoffs on TV because they couldn't let Tiki rush for less than 10 yards any time he touched the ball. Fluke or no, they were a big red colander when it counted. Cincinatti had one of the highest scoring offenses in the league (3rd?) and look where they are...I know Carson got hurt, but they still would have gotten destroyed the way they played. Stats can **** themselves.

Old 01-14-2006, 07:59 PM
4th Gear

Is everyone cheering for Seattle? Let's be sure you do -and while your at it - cheer that they win by more than 8 points.

Later you will all be cheering for New England. I don't care how much they win by.

Old 01-14-2006, 08:17 PM
4th Gear

It figures that if I bet on a team that the NFL MVP will get a concussion in the first fecking quarter!

Old 01-14-2006, 09:32 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

It figures that if I bet on a team that the NFL MVP will get a concussion in the first fecking quarter!
I wouldn't worry about that. They are doing ok right now. I still can't believe Washington made it to the playoffs... LOL.

Old 01-14-2006, 09:47 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

I wouldn't worry about that. They are doing ok right now. I still can't believe Washington made it to the playoffs... LOL.
It is proof of how poor the NFC is this year. It is a good thing that the Redskin offense sucks so bad or I would have been in trouble.

/starts knocking on wood everywhere after making that post....

Old 01-14-2006, 10:06 PM
4th Gear

See? I didn't knock on enough wood!

Dammit!

Old 01-14-2006, 11:04 PM
Administrator

go Hawks!!!

Old 01-14-2006, 11:25 PM
4th Gear

They pulled it off. I thought they were going to just let them score once and totally screw the line. I got lucky.

Now GO PATS!!!!

Quick Reply: Superbowl picks...