Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

sugestions

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 02:51 AM
2nd Gear
Default sugestions

So I'm going out with this girl I work with tonite. "She's got huge tracks of land" Monty Python. Anyway this is the first time we've gone out. As some of you know I just started this job so I don't know her well. But I guarantee I could slip her the one eye'd monster tonite with little persuastion.

Should I?????

I ussually don't deal with chicks I work with. But like I said she got huge knockers so they kind of have drawn me in.

Good idea/Bad Idea.

I'm at work for another hour or so, then it's time. So make a sugestion soon.

Old 11-17-2006, 02:58 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: sugestions

do it, if u do it rite she will tell all the other ladies at work about ur 1 eyed monster, then they will want it also. hey it happend to me so it could happen to you.

Old 11-17-2006, 03:19 AM
2nd Gear

DUDE I KNOW!!!!

Could cause performance exiety, but probably not.

God she just came into my office and bs'd with me. She looks fvcking great 2nite. Mmmmmm!
That was the disciding point right there. I'm sooooo gonna do it. Her ***** were all pooping out and she's all putting them in my face. WooHoo!!! I fell like a toodler in a booby store.

Old 11-17-2006, 03:23 AM
2nd Gear

Boffing the co-workers is almost always a bad idea. Less so if you're both on the same level as far as the hierarchy of the company is concerned, but even so.....

If either of you is in any position of power over the other, say one of you is the supervisor of the other or something similar, then aviod it like the plague. It cannot end well.

Otherwise, it's just a risk vs reward thing. Sure she may be hot, but she obviously will carry a higher risk than any girl you meet at a club or bar. How hard up are you to get laid? Is the risk of possible complications at work worth it? C'mon man, you can find good chicks everywhere, finding good jobs is harder...

Old 11-17-2006, 03:30 AM
2nd Gear

C'mon man, you can find good chicks everywhere, finding good jobs is harder

1st of all my job sucks.. LOL!!!!!

I work the at the front desk of a hotel, she works in our resturaunt. So I don't see her much so this is a stupid question I just gonna do it.

By the way of course I know there are chicks eveywhere. But more then work, I hate dating girls I go to school with. Cause then between classes they always wanna hang all over you. I rather be with smoking a dub with my boys.

Old 11-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Senior Administrator

BANG HER LIKE A SCREEN-DOOR... Then, ask if she's got a sister, preferably in teh Metro DC area, mid-30's to mid-40's, with similiar-sized sweaters

Old 11-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

someone once said " never dip your pen in company ink"

[:-]

Old 11-17-2006, 02:47 PM
4th Gear

Why do I think that you were going to nail this chick no matter what anyone said on this thread?

Old 11-17-2006, 03:04 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Turbo i3uddha

someone once said " never dip your pen in company ink"

[:-]

Or.. "Don't get your meat where you get your bread and butter:..

There is something to that. I did it once in my single days at another company I worked for.. Same reasons, MAJOR mistake. Unf*cking believable headaches afterwords..[:@]

Old 11-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Default RE: suggestions

are you screwing her or is she screwing you its a business thing you know ( insurance ) cough

Quick Reply: sugestions