Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Successful trading on the Forex

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2021, 12:45 PM
1st Gear
Default Successful trading on the Forex

I want to try my first Forex trades, does anyone know the perfect formula for good trades?

Old 01-27-2021, 01:18 PM
1st Gear

Even if anyone knew a perfect formula for trading why would he share it with you?

Old 01-27-2021, 01:24 PM
1st Gear

Lol, exactly. The only thing I can say to you is that you need to find a good forex broker. He will help you with that.

Old 01-27-2021, 01:38 PM
1st Gear

Well, I think you have to read some serious books about trading first. It's easy to lost everything here without experience. You should be careful with choosing a platform for trading. Probably the best choice for you would be to consult a professional broker who perfectly understands all trading nuances. I personally have a forex account and consider myself pretty successful in trading but don't make anything without consulting with a professional broker. I would advise you to be careful with your actions and analyze everything in detail before taking any step.

Old 02-07-2021, 10:33 AM
1st Gear

I don’t think this can be an easy enough task.

Old 02-18-2021, 07:33 PM

I recommend using the MACD indicator, as well as taking risk management seriously and keeping the risk-profit level 1-3. I also advise you to trade cryptocurrency, the crypto market is more volatile. I advise you to pay attention to Stellar Lumen XLM https://stellar-wallet.org/arts/stel...ve-crypto.html. This coin is inexpensive and has great potential.

Old 02-25-2021, 08:59 AM
Banned

Oh, I believe that before the start you should read a great number of info about this topic

Old 03-16-2021, 02:14 PM
1st Gear

Hey! Great success in your trading is nevertheless accurate calculations that are very difficult for a beginner to make and, in general, to read and navigate the market situation. A simple way out of a situation of endless learning is signaling, simple tips that will help you simply sell and buy by signals and make a profit! Just try https://safetrading.today/traders/binance-signals/ start working on signals and your trades will be successful in most cases!

Old 05-28-2021, 02:55 AM
1st Gear

it takes a lot of effort to succeed in the forex market

Old 05-28-2021, 02:58 AM
1st Gear

If you want to become a successful Forex broker, then you just need to remember that the Forex market sometimes does not spare both beginners and professional traders. Everyone is at risk. At first, it is very important not to lose the entire deposit, and as for the profit, at first it should be the last thing you care about. Therefore, many forex traders, before starting to trade with a broker, check the reviews at https://scambrokersreviews.com/ and so avoid cooperation with scammers

Quick Reply: Successful trading on the Forex