Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Subaru Legacy GT Limited

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Default RE: Subaru Legacy GT Limited

hahaha, one im not rich, im quite poor, my dad however has some money. Im mostly just dreaming, however i had teh cash for teh camaro but then i drove it and yuck. Im never satisfied. But i think i need to go test drive one.

Old 02-22-2006, 06:45 PM
2nd Gear

actually, before i got my car, i was looking into an sti, but couldn't find any info about how the engine holds up at high speeds since i dig driving ***** out on the bahn. i think if you got hooked you up with that car for a gift, you'd be satisfied enough for the time being, it looks good, but personally i don't like the way subaru is going with their new grill.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:11 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

hahaha, one im not rich, im quite poor, my dad however has some money. Im mostly just dreaming, however i had teh cash for teh camaro but then i drove it and yuck. Im never satisfied. But i think i need to go test drive one.
I'm sure you're doing alot more than dreaming i.e. you're nagging your already over-generous dad for another car. Stop begging for **** and be happy with the car YOU NEVER EVEN EARNED IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:22 PM

wow, who the fvck do u think u are. I know the other guys that are talking and bagging on me but go fvck urself. U have no place saying what i deserve and dont. But FYI i paid for this car a$$hole. I hold a job and i do more **** for my family than u could beleave. Dont think ur all bad a$$ on a power trip talking big to someone over the internet. OO and another FYI is that i have never asked him for a car nor do i plan on it. U fvcking egotistical *****. Fvcking ****

Old 02-22-2006, 10:49 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Cheese Eater

actually, before i got my car, i was looking into an sti, but couldn't find any info about how the engine holds up at high speeds since i dig driving ***** out on the bahn. i think if you got hooked you up with that car for a gift, you'd be satisfied enough for the time being, it looks good, but personally i don't like the way subaru is going with their new grill.
The STi will hold up against anything you can throw at it, i'm pretty sure.

Old 02-22-2006, 10:50 PM
3rd Gear

Has anyone been hearing about this car. I have seen it in a few of the mags with raving reviews. It has an interior that looks like a BMW, i-4, turbo, 250 hp and 250 lb/ft of TQ. 0-60 in around 5.3. I think i have found my nxt car. OO and its AWD and cheap to maintain and has a warranty if u get it new. Maybe graduation/ 18th b-day gift?
Great car, but get the limited edition Spec B.

Old 02-22-2006, 11:46 PM

teh reviews i were reading were saying to save ur money and just put an after market suspension in for even less and get more performance from it.

Old 02-22-2006, 11:50 PM
2nd Gear

wow, who the fvck do u think u are. I know the other guys that are talking and bagging on me but go fvck urself. U have no place saying what i deserve and dont. But FYI i paid for this car a$$hole. I hold a job and i do more **** for my family than u could beleave. Dont think ur all bad a$$ on a power trip talking big to someone over the internet. OO and another FYI is that i have never asked him for a car nor do i plan on it. U fvcking egotistical *****. Fvcking ****
Yeah I believe you, you're like 16 but you fully paid for an Audi, insurance, gas, etc. all on your own.

I have a job too so can someone please explain to me how someone younger than I am can afford a car like this? I'd really like to know what I'm doing wrong (or which one of us is full of sh*t)

Old 02-22-2006, 11:53 PM

one, my car was 9K, 2. i never said i paid for insurance gas etc, i said car. Read the post. 3. its called investing. Use ur money wisely and u can do wonders. 4. I have a job, and no expenses, i liev for free, eat for free, etc... 5. Im almost 18, and that gives me plenty of time to get the money i needed to purchase the car.

Old 02-23-2006, 12:04 AM
2nd Gear

one, my car was 9K, 2. i never said i paid for insurance gas etc, i said car. Read the post. 3. its called investing. Use ur money wisely and u can do wonders. 4. I have a job, and no expenses, i liev for free, eat for free, etc... 5. Im almost 18, and that gives me plenty of time to get the money i needed to purchase the car.
Well if you're serious then I'm sorry for attacking you like that, mind telling me where you found it for 9k? I can't seem to find any decent models for under 17-19k.

Quick Reply: Subaru Legacy GT Limited