Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

stupid canadians

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 11:45 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: stupid canadians

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

I find your attempts at reviving some sembelance of the wonderfully insouciant controversy previously exibited by the member who's name is no longer mentioned (but his initials are DavidK, if that helps) best described by the following sentiment: Meh...

Back to the drawing board
i thought it started out pretty strong, i would've kept going with it...

Old 06-10-2005, 12:47 AM
Senior Administrator

Fast out of the gate but it's fading going into the clubhouse turn...

Not enough Canadian participation...

We'll need to find some other group to insult...

How about lefties?

Stoopit lefties...

Alla time doing left-handed stuff, an stuff...

Old 06-10-2005, 01:29 AM
5th Gear

no go, i'm a lefty....hooowww boouut, those damn arthritics...always with their 'aches' and 'pains'.."oooh, my joints are deteriorating to nothing, boooo hooooo"..they make me sick.

Old 06-10-2005, 02:58 AM
Senior Administrator

SOmehow I knew you'd be sinister, at your core...
(quick etemology lesson) In Latin Sinestra means left. Lefties were considered sneaky, bak in da day befor da day. Mostly because you guys could be openly friendly by showing an open (read: unarmed) right hand, while hiding a weapon in your Mano Sinestra. To open display your left-handedness was to be labled sinister. Can I call you Sini?

Picking on the dexteriously-challenged IS a gud idee, and, I'm all for picking on folks that CAN'T hit back, and we CUD go that route but, I'm thinking we'd get more action if'n we picked on people likely to actually read THIS forum. Since we Audiforums, not AARPforums, I'm not hinkin we'd get too many arthritics from our collection of misfits.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

I'd be willing to bet all of the older guys, except me, of course (see my avatar for proof) are BALD or BALDING!!! Let's pick on the guys who grew taller than their hair!!! (you're not a bald lefty, R ya?)

Old 06-10-2005, 05:05 AM
4th Gear

pffft... canadians kick ***... you're MOVING to canada next year douchebag

and dave had no beef with Canadians [&:]... you're talking about Panzy here dude..

you're just angry you live in the prude and homosexual part of cali there bent

Old 06-10-2005, 07:00 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

SOmehow I knew you'd be sinister, at your core...
(quick etemology lesson) In Latin Sinestra means left. Lefties were considered sneaky, bak in da day befor da day. Mostly because you guys could be openly friendly by showing an open (read: unarmed) right hand, while hiding a weapon in your Mano Sinestra. To open display your left-handedness was to be labled sinister. Can I call you Sini?

Picking on the dexteriously-challenged IS a gud idee, and, I'm all for picking on folks that CAN'T hit back, and we CUD go that route but, I'm thinking we'd get more action if'n we picked on people likely to actually read THIS forum. Since we Audiforums, not AARPforums, I'm not hinkin we'd get too many arthritics from our collection of misfits.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

I'd be willing to bet all of the older guys, except me, of course (see my avatar for proof) are BALD or BALDING!!! Let's pick on the guys who grew taller than their hair!!! (you're not a bald lefty, R ya?)
you most certainly may call me sini...and thank you for that genuinely interesting tidbit of history, i did not know that. i see your point about the lack of arthritics here....baldies is a good one though. stupid bald people! they're all, bald and weird lookin. what's with them, anyway?!

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

pffft... canadians kick ***... you're MOVING to canada next year douchebag

and dave had no beef with Canadians [&:] ... you're talking about Panzy here dude..

you're just angry you live in the prude and homosexual part of cali there bent
i was just in the mood for a little ol' fashion street-fightin...i mean, net-fightin...

Old 06-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Senior Administrator

I'll bet Check is Bald. And, I've noticed that all the smileys he uses are bald, too. A sure sign that he is taller than his hair, AND, trying to hide it by using bald smileys to cloud the issue. I, on the other hand, ONLY use the [sm=icon_ladiesman.gif] smiley. Signifying my FULL head of hair...

Stoopit bald people. Hmmmm.... I wonder if Amanda or MamaSaidA4 use bald smileys, too?

Old 06-10-2005, 05:41 PM
rs
2nd Gear

^^
lmao

Old 06-10-2005, 06:28 PM
Senior Administrator

I wonder what the chances are that Spence is a BALD, ARTHRITIC, LEFT-HANDED, Canadian, EH?

Spence?[sm=joke.gif]

{the following is a PSA brought to you by Chocolate Salty Ballz... Pop one in your mouth, today, and see what you've been missing!)
HEY ADMINZZZ!!! While researching which smiley would be appropo for such an elevated example of humor as we have here, I noticed that we have an American-Flag waving smiley... WHich is a good thing, I think. But, I wonder why we don't have one with a Canadian flag? Whaddup wid dat? I think our Canadian friends, Bald lefties though they may be, DESERVE a flag waving smiley of their own, too. Actually, I think there should be a smiley indicative of EVERY country represented on our fine boards.

{You may now return to your regularly scheduled laughter, already in progress...}

Old 06-10-2005, 06:40 PM

eh you guys are dissing canadians are you them fightin words I might just have to put on my wife beater and drive up there in my pick up truck and do some fighting

Quick Reply: stupid canadians